Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: F.E.N.R.I.S. - Collaboration Project

just GoogleImages around "anime hairstyle" "fashion design" "scifi armour design", stuff like that.
    Ummm IMO Tyra could be just a regular human with a bionic arm (which ofcourse is disguised as a normal arm) since Tyr (the god in the mythos) got his arm bitten off by fenris when they chained him up.

Ok, I think it's a bit odd having a cyborg x human relationship :P but definitely interesting and would be very good as far as to say if such relationships can exist and whether or not society would accept such relationships (Idea adapted from Chobits). Also here is the sketch:

SPOILER! :

As a character, I imagine her being very formal and military like as her job entails it I guess, that's why i've made her design look less wild and more military like and under control the tattoos on her face (extend from up her body up her neck and then end on her face) hopefully convey this and I added them in anyway just in case. Also considering she has a cybernetic arm she isn't she a form of cyborg in theory however not a full conversion like the other units? In which case the tattoos could still be used?

Finally I although you can't see it her hair in my mind was black and just an average white for skin colour I guess, also not sure about the arrow designs but they were fun to add in :P sorry that my sketch is bad, it's still an area im trying to work on to get my ideas down quickly :L

I like her design currently Im drawing her too and I'll upload it soon enough.
    Well, he isnt an android, he was born a human and was simply grown in a lab and had augmentations implanted in himself. Using his DNA Hati and Sköll were created. (Im just throwing ideas). It isnt that much of a taboo to have love between him and Tyra.
    Keep it going, we're gettin there!

Definitely getting somewhere! Also are you redesigning Tyra or basing it on my attempt by the way?

Maybe not but it's still worth considering for the plot :P and Jett isn't a full blown cyborg either then? :L

Anatomy practice in manga style now, I look forward to your Tyra sketch and will check back here soon

Well Cyborg stands for "cybernetic organism", by definition it is a being with both biological and artificial (e.g. electronic, mechanical or robotic) parts.
    An android is a robot or synthetic organism designed to look and act like a human, and with a body having a flesh-like resemblance. (Those are definitions from wikipedia )

As I was saying, IMO Fenrir, Hati and Sköll should be cyborgs (genetically engineered and mechanicaly augmented) whilst other, less emotional and more destructive characters from the Ragnarok faction can be androids (like Jormungand).

Well actually I started drawing her before I saw your drawing and her design is quite different from yours. I'll upload it when I'm finished

Ah ok, now I understand what you mean :P and yeah I like that idea of having the Androids as more powerful units, does that also mean we could make it that that the cyborgs are like prototypes? For example we have Jett who was the first created* and then they created Skoll, Hati and Fenrir as prototypes to test their capabilities and then mass produce them as androids? Or have I completely misunderstood again :L

And ok I look forward to seeing your version, it's bound to be much better than mine xD also I was going to work on a summary (mainly for consolodation purposes and so we all are able to check where were at with this idea right now) of the work on this idea do far, would you mind helping me by proof reading and such if your online?

SPOILER! :

I have to say that I like your coat thing, it looks really cool :3

Well yeah what you suppose is an option but I was thinking that Fenrir, Hati and Skoll have an important role in the Ragnarok although they are the first ones made. Creating cyborgs and creating androids are two completely different processes (as androids have no biological components in them) though.
    BTW, I found a nice acronym for F.E.N.R.I.R.: Fully-Exoenergic Neohuman Robionic Idio-Soldier.

Yeah sure I'll help you proofread it, although I don't really understand what summary you're talking about.

That's one epic anagram :P And yeah I think it should remain that the cyborgs play an important part in Ragnarok, how about that only the cyborgs play a part in activating Ragnarok and the Androids are more like a military force for the corporations? (Or something along those lines)

And by summary I meant like a passage consisting of maybe a few paragraphs describing the story so far and different notable points we have discussed so far. I'll start work on it soon, just need to sit this mock theory test for my driving :/

Looks brilliant! only thing that annoys me is the incredibly thin ankles but the design looks really good :P out of interest is that a bar code on her left arm :L starting work on the summary thing now.

Oh oh oh! Idea :P This is a shot in the dark but how about we make it that the two associations are rival companies who are wanting to develop these androids as 'weapons' essential to sell off however Laurence O'kinsella the brains behind the project is I dunno crazy or something and wants to start anew the Valorian states from (whatever he wants to free it from) and secretly develops the cyborgs using the funding of the organisations to develop the Ragnarok project whilst under the guise that they are 'precursors' to the androids? So really the organisations are just greedy and the real threat is the creator who is secretly using the funds and manipulating the cyborgs/androids to destroy the state? let me know what you think, I just think that would be an interesting twist :L

Beginning:

Set in the Valorian States in the year 2080. Jett, a seemingly ordinary high school student is one night attacked by a mysterious boy with strange tattoos on his face when walking home. The boy is gifted with extraordinary powers that no regular human possesses. The mysterious boy refers to Jett as Fenris and becomes agitated at Jett when he he doesn't understand the mysterious boy. The mysterious boy attacks and right before Jett meets any harm a girl who Jett recognizes from his class jumps out and deflects the attack. The girl and the boy fight almost without any notice of Jett when suddenly the boy jumps at Jett and sinks a punch right into his chest. Jett goes into a frenzy, unable to control his own body and quickly blacks out after a couple of seconds allowing the mysterious boy to escape.

The Ragnarok Project:

The Ragnarok project is a series of cyborgs developed by Laurence O'kinsella a mysterious scientist who is using the funding of theunnamed organisation to manipulate the Cyborgs and develop weapons of mass destruction to be used by the cyborgs to 'cleanse' the Valorian States by way of total annihilation. The Ragnarok Project is also developing a series of androids at the request of the Organisation to be sold off as weapons however this is a facade for the real project involving the cyborgs. The androids however are also under the control of Laurence O'kinsella and serve as his personal bodyguards. The three cyborgs making up the Ragnarok project are F.E.N.R.I.S. (Jett), H.A.T.I. and S.K.O.L.L.

Androids and Cyborgs

Cyborg (cybernetic organism) is a being with both biological and artificial parts. The main Cyborgs are Jett (F.E.N.R.I.S.), H.A.T.I., S.K.O.L.L., and (the super computer thing which we still need to name). The cyborgs are built as the agents who have the power to release 'Ragnarok', a mass genocide weapon built to destroy the Valorian States so they can be rebuilt a new. Jett was the first of the series and was a prototype and the key to the Ragnarok weapon. However Jett was stolen from the organisation by and Anti-Governmental Organisation, had his current memories wiped and planted with new ones to make him feel like an ordinary human to prevent Ragnarok from being activated. Tyra a human with a cybernetic hand was sent to keep watch over Jett and to prevent the deactivation of 'Gleipnir' - an algorithm placed on Jett to prevent the activation of Ragnarok. Hati and Skoll are the siblings of Jett and when Jett is stolen are tasked with finding him and deactivating the Gleipnir placed on Jett allowing Ragnarok to be activated. (The super computer thing) can be considered as the 'lock' of Ragnarock and Jett the 'key' of Ragnarok.

An android is a synthetic organism designed to look and act like a human and with a body having a flesh-like resemblance. (Will add more when we have made up more)

---

This is what I have so far... adding more on: Tyra and the Valkyries, Transformations and Abilities*, The Super Computer Cyborg*, The Two Organisations

* Albeit we haven't got that far yet

If there is anything i've forgotten/missed or written incorrectly let me know and I shall fix it up

NOTE: I'm still working on it so check back every now and again in case I have updated it
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-16-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnorkel View Post
    Also if you get the chance, read about Hel. I think having a bionic body waist down and half of her face bionic aswell would be cool. She could be a skinny gothic/depressed girl wearing all black. That's just how I imagine her as a character
    DUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! i have the perfect design for the girl you just described!! i drew her about a year ago so the arts a bit iffy, but she has a single fully automated leg and the other is cyborg from the knee down.ther is a cap of metal on her stomach, she has an automated sholder and forearm, though thes components are on separate arms.+ a half bionic face. i'll try an post a decent picture momentairily :/

i read through the summary james posted above, and even though it's certainly a very interesting story, especially from an artist's point of view (don't know if i should really refer to us like that :s) it's quite complicated, and could possible bog the reader down trying to keep up with all the details. what with all the awesome acrynoms and stuff, readers might have a hard time keeping track of which organisation does what. maybe we should simplify it a bit? please tell me if i'm being idiotic :P

i'll do some designs for jett soon
    Last edited by WhenRabbitsAttack; 06-17-2012 at 12:34 AM.