Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: F.E.N.R.I.S. - Collaboration Project

Ooo, it'll be kind of hard with the time differences! She usually gets on around the time you're getting off.

I know :/ which is why this thread has been set up speaking of which im gonna brainstorm a few ideas and post them up (if I gets any)

How long is the story going to be?

Not sure, ideally it would be something small, like a fun exercise if you know what I mean + we both have our own projects. Mereana has Cherry Baby, I have Genome, but you never know if it goes well it may be expanded

Idea #1:

Not exactly supernatural but how about say a viral outbreak which culls most of the world population and the story revolves around the new world order and a group of survivors who were gifted with genetic resistance against the virus?

NOTE: Not a zombie outbreak... that is way to overused :/
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-12-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    This goes in the Manga & Anime works section.
    Backseat modding: Failed

Pretty nice having idea reserving post, Man I should've done that in my thread!
    What happened to mereana's cherry baby?

you two should post stuffs about what you like about a manga story, or favorite parts of the story that you want so you can start to cooperate each others ideas.

atleast first decide if the protagonist is boy or a girl, if both who's the first to show in the story?

Edit: oh sorry I haven't seen your post there, about genome I haven't visited that thread yet, maybe I'll go check it out.

Not exactly supernatural but how about say a viral outbreak which culls most of the world population and the story revolves around the new world order and a group of survivors who were gifted with genetic resistance against the virus?
    Try again, most girls aren't a fan of resident evil.. you wont be able to cooperate with mereana with that gaming mind of yours.. try to sychronize with a girl's thought by atleast reading some shoujo manga
    Last edited by ram; 06-13-2012 at 01:26 AM.

argh, i'm sorry! i had to study so i wasn't able to get on yesterday! so sorry T-T.

on your idea for using a virus as a way to create a setting, it's a good idea but it's become quite common maybe a more interesting way to develop the story woyld be to use animals/ insects as a way to wipe out the population? also, it would be easier and would provide a way to rescue the protagonist from the dystopian reality if it was centered in a single, though large, country. for example, maybe a new species of bug that was genetically engineerd to do... something has started to destroy the human race due to the fact that, like a super-botfly, it lays its eggs in human skin, but instead of just one egg, they lay thousands and they kill the person and eat the corpse from the inside out. when they hatch and start spreading it to other humans.

pretty gruesome idea, but it would be interesting. i have a weird mind :/

ram, resident evil is cool. so you can put that in your pipe and smoke it (quote from sherlock holmes)

Is it really the type of story that you would create? I've enjoyed some gruesome stuffs and enjoyed some nothing but romance manga, I like stories like HOTD and enjoyed steins;gate and I think I could easily make stories that are similar to them.

but keep in mind that you can't continue to work with the story for months and keep drawing if it's not what you really enjoy doing.
    You'll get stuck in chapter 1 for sure.

You guys think of co-writting partnership too lightly.
    I think you do have a great mind who adopts easy but you should think about this you fool.

thanks ram (sarcasm)

it's isn't like that was a final draft. it was an idea. we don't expect to have fleshed out a complete idea in a short amount of time. we're still brainsorming!(correct me if i'm wrong ,james)

Ram was only trying to help (granted he was a little impatient and kind of rude). And, he's right, you want it to be something that you're both passionate about writing and drawing so that you won't plan a whole story and then never follow through.

@Ram - Thanks for your post anyway to reply:

Backseat modding: Failed
    Haha :P

Thanks I've used that technique on other forums I was worried I would get reprimanded for it :/

Yeah ok good idea I'll get round to that later, got drawing to do now :P

Genome doesn't have a thread yet, im still working on its characters and stuff (it's actually pretty well set I've just not put on a thread yet). Thanks for showin interest

It's not really Resident Evil and also it's just one idea I came up with so I'm happy to change edit or get rid of it entirely if Mereana doesn't like it, and unfortunately i've read quite a few shoujo mangas so that may be a problem :/ i'm sure we will find something we both like :P

@Mereana

so you can put that in your pipe and smoke it
    An epic quote it is :P
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-13-2012 at 07:24 PM.