Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: F.E.N.R.I.S. - Collaboration Project

Dunno, I thought we were having them to transform?
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

I mean, I think the idea's cool (although cliche abit), but just how will it be possible for them to transform? Even if it's cool, it doesn't make sense. That's all.

@mereana: where are chuu? :' (
    james!shnork! i have returned!! sorry i was gone for so long, but i'm back now, baby!! :P\

i'm liking all this conjecture.
    for the tyra/jett/? trio,maybe the third unkown leader could be viorell, tyra's best friend?
    also, for them to actually pose a serious threat the would have to have some sort of backing, militarily or otherwise. three people against to massive organisations isn't gonna work, so perhaps a few more rouge valkeryies could help them.
    maybe they just expose the plans of Dr. L.oki's organisation and this creates a huge public uproar that garners them support and resources from unamed helpful individuals?

for idea 3# this story is really good for commenting on social politics, so it seems like a good idea to reinforce these morals as much as possible. having an underdog rise up from the machine and convinces his peers to fight is certainly inspirational, but it's unrealistic and unlikely. having lived in this enviorment for so long any rebellion from inside the machine would probably be hushed up and the 'troublemaker' would be silenced.
    what if a kid from the metropolis noticed how grossly unfair this lifestyle was and decided to fight back? actually.....

DING DING!! new idea :3
    we have a kid from the metropolis who thinks that this lifestyle is unfair on the people from the dark sector and a like minded kid who works in the machine. we could follow both their,at first, unsucessful attempts to change their reality but then the kid from the metropolis runs away and their stories collide to create a stronger uprising wth these to kids (who become firm friends) leading the uprising.
    the people of the machine would realise that if a kid was brave enough to run away from home just to help him they wer brave enough and strong enough to change how the lived and gain the equality the deserved.

what do you think?

Current Order

1st Third

Raz: so 1st third is them trying to figure everything out, while being introduced to almost all of the characters

2nd Third

Raz: once they both go Rogue
    Raz: The Valkyries try to kill Jett while getting Tyra back to their side (convincing her)
    Raz and the Government try to kill Tyra while getting Jett back to their side
    Raz: because Tyra is an obstacle in their path
    Raz: so it's basically a race between the Valkyries and the government

Final Third

Final showdown with Okinsella and Hel etc. Hati/Skoll killed, other goes beserk and teams with Jorm. Hel is convinced to join Tyra and Jett. Hel kills Jorm but gets fatally damaged in the process. Tyra and Jett together eventually kill remaining twin. Something about Okinsella which hasn't been talked about yet.

---

@mereana - Welcome back i'll read through your post tomorrow, but I do suggest that if you can to come onto the GB as me and Raz have been meeting up there and talking about it and it would be good to have you present if its possible

@Mereana and Raz - I think with this idea we've hit a stage in its production where we can now decide whether or not this is the project we will focus out efforts on from now on, personally i'm more than happy with the development so far and it would be great to work on this with you both, let me know whether you both are wanting to work on this idea and make it the project.

Also maybe we could start thinking of names for this project? I was going to suggest ragnarok but it's allreadt been taken so maybe something to do with the Valkyries or Valorian etc
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-23-2012 at 11:01 PM.

i'm fine with this one. it's interesting

maybe we could call it (temporarily, till we come up with something better) Folkvanger? it's the norse underworld.
    i made a design of hel. she is young, has cyborg legs and a half metal face, correct? also i designed her to seem slightly creepy, and i'm not sure of that fits with what shnork had in mind. i'll post her up in a minute.

http://www.mangatutorials.com/index....-legs-closeup/

her left leg is robotic to mid-thigh and her right leg is robotic to the socket. part of her right hip is also robotic.

http://www.mangatutorials.com/index....collabs/hel-5/

sorry for the crap picture quality D: whole body shot.

http://www.mangatutorials.com/index.php?do=/WhenRabbitsAttack/photo/collabs/hel-face-close-up/

facial close up. i tried to make her slightly creepy. is that what you were going for, shnork?
    Last edited by WhenRabbitsAttack; 06-24-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Yes yes yes. All of this is awesome.

I was thinking the story would be called just FENRIR, no?
    I will write a plot summary of EVERYTHING we have at the moment, plus some stuff that I thought about. I'll do it later today though since I don't have time.
    We still need to design several characters and add more side characters such as higher ups in the government, school best friends, foster parents and more people from the Valkyrie faction.

Do you guys want to color the manga pages or have them b&w?

b&w I think, but we could have a coloured cover thing with the chapter and stuff on it? and Fenrir sounds good, how about we stylise it as F.E.N.R.I.R.?

I also like the idea of more rogue Valkyries, we could make it tyra's best friends Viorrel and Llyod and maybe and other one or two? They could also be the people we kill off? Also I think we should have an rogue inside Valkyrie that pretends to hold allegiance to them but is actually feeding info to tyra/jett?

@Mereana - Yeah that does make more sense that the initial idea for #3

I don't think I understood everything you said James :S

Anyway I was thinking about names that represent colors for some of the Valkyries since I think it's a nice theme, so I'm just throwing them out there:
    Chiaretto (Red Wine in Italian), Kinevart (Wine-colored Rose)
    Mantis, Fern, Sprite, Jade, Clover, Shamrock (all represent green)
    Aurelia (gold)
    Hazel (reddish brown)
    Aeronwen (Welsh name popularly translated aeron "berries" and gwen "white," yielding "white berries," but the first element is more likely to have come from the name of a Celtic goddess of war, Aeron, meaning "carnage, slaughter," hence "white slaughter.")

Those names can be easily be paired with color and personality so I think it gives us lots of ideas for side characters. I especially like Chiaretto, Sprite and Aeronwen and just hearing those names gets my imagination working.
    I really don't wanna be bossy and those are just suggestions i'm throwing around, if you don't like them just say so and we'll shelf this.

What didn't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    I also like the idea of more rogue Valkyries, we could make it tyra's best friends Viorrel and Llyod and maybe and other one or two? They could also be the people we kill off?
    And sure F.E.N.R.I.S. sounds cool (haha the actual acronym is with an S, standing for either 'system' or 'soldier')