Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: F.E.N.R.I.S. - Collaboration Project

BTW don't be afraid to pitch in new ideas!

Ok, if any new ideas pop up I'll make sure to post them up what about yourself thought of anything new recently?

Not really, though I've been reading lately about SCP. There are some VERY cool things there which gave me inspiration! Check it out if you can.

Oh I'm quite acquainted with SCP especially 173 :L we could make a fan series about it? A bit like 'SCP: Containment Breach' but more storytelling less nightmares xD

There are so many we could explore, 173, 895, 106 the list is endless

'SCP: Protect and Contain'?
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-21-2012 at 10:42 AM.

This is the character design of an unnamed character from the SCP influenced idea, she is holding 'The (Demon) Scythe' which is one I invented and i'll add its description along with 'The Amplifier' later not the best version of that hair i've done unfortunately :/

SPOILER! :

Okay here's a summary of all characters we have in mind so far:

* = characters that should be created

-Jett (also Fenrir). Main protagonist. Cyborg. Doesn't currently have any design.
    -Jett's foster parents (*)
    -Jett's school bestfriends (*)
    -Tyra. Main Heroine.

Valkyrie Faction:
    -Viorell. One of the Valkyrie Special Aerial Infantry unit, Tyra's best friend.
    -Lloyd. Belongs to the Valkyrie faction, occupation undecided (could be engineer/repairman for the Valkyrie squad), Tyra's best friend.
    -Leader, Higher ups and several members of the Valkyrie faction (*)

Ragnarok Faction:
    -Dr. Laurence O'Kinsella. Antagonist. Head scientist that leads the Ragnarok project. Created Fenrir, along with several others.
    -Jormungand (Needs a nickname/alternative name). Okinsella's second creation. A powerful android. Antagonist.
    -Hel. Okinsella's third creation. Antagonist/Antihero. She was terribly injured in an accident (lost both of her legs and had a head injury) and was taken in by Okinsella.
    -Hel's servants (*)
    -Hati. Created from Fenrir's DNA which was refined and engineered. Cyborg. Antagonist.
    -Skoll. Created from Fenrir's DNA which was refined and engineered. Cyborg. Antagonist.

I was thinking we could add another character to Jett and Tyra and have a trio of some sort, but that's just me.
    Last edited by Shnorkel; 06-23-2012 at 09:45 AM.

SCP Influenced Idea

Tiers

I (Stable) - Safe and containable.
    II- Generally Safe but caution is advised.
    III- Caution is advised, may be hazerdous if care is not taken.
    IV - Object is dangerous and it's nature is not understood.
    V (Unstable) - Object is extremely hazerdous and is capable of independant thought.

001 - The Origin/The Amplifier

One of four tier V objects and was the first in existence. It has the ability to amplify the abilities of any other object within a radius of 100 metres. The closer the object is brought to it the stronger the amplification. The object also has the ability to turn normal everday items into objects when they come into direct contact. The ability bestowed apon each item is unique much like a fingerprint is unique to each human. For the transformation to occur the item must be exposed for at minimum 2 hours. The longer they remain in contact the more unstable the object becomes and the more its conciousness develops. The longest an item has been exposed within knowledge was a scythe in Russia which was exposed for 12 days, it became known as The (Demon) Scythe. Any organic matter which touches or comes close to it die shortly after of accelerated radiation poisoning. It was discovered that it releases a special type of radiation not found on earth which was named Delta Radiation for convinience. It is believed this radiation is the reason it's so hazerdous to living tissue. As most of the objects it creates are capable of thought it is believed it also possess a consciousness however no such proof has been found yet.

002 - The (Demon) Scythe

The Demon Scythe was the first tier V object to have been created by The Origin/The Amplifier and is one of only four exisiting tier V objects. The scythe was exposed to the The Origin/The Amplifier for aproximately 12 days by Russian Scientists hoping to produce a dengerous weapon. When the object was recovered the base where the scythe was being held was destroyed and the work force had turned on one an other, there were no survivors. The scythe is classified tier V not because of it's destructive powers as a weapon but because of it's corruptive influence and madening conciousness. The scythe is pocession of an extremely erratic and unpredicatble cociousness whom will stray out of the realms of morality easily to achieve it's still unknown goal. Whenever a person comes into contact with the scythe the individual is extremely agressive and erratic for aproximately 2 hours, duration changes as length of exposure changes. People with weaker minds have been driven insane by as little as 5 minutes of contact with the scythe and it is unknown how such an effect occurs. Survivors of encounters with the scythe usually commit suicide after at maximum two years where a mental deterioration is seen as time progresses. Survivors never refer to the scythe as a scythe instead refer to it as demon, a hallowed being, an entity of madness despite their previous scientific knowledge and understanding of the object. It has also been revealed that the scythe is searching for a host which it can mentally break and switch conciousness with and so escape the scythe. However it was also hinted towards from discussions with a survivor that the scythe can form a symbiosis with only one human in the world and that the day he/she appears is drawing near. No time frame or gender was hinted towards. Studies now revolve around attempting to quell the conciousness inside and to work out who the possible host which the scythe can form a symbiosis with. The scythe also grants temporary heightened strength to those wielding it, it's believed that the symbiosis would form a permanent connection and will allow the scythe's true potential to be expressed with devastating consequences for humanity. The scythe is part of a larger design involving three sentient artefacts, the other two artefacts are currently unknown. Based on the scythes ability to turn even the most sane person insane it is believed that the other objects will have negative abilities as well.

003 - The Stone Fist

Probably something to do with Anger and Cruelty. Tier V, one of the three you get the idea :P

Storyline

Something involving the organisation and the three artifacts and The Origin/The Amplifier being stolen/hunted down to be used in a 'grand' scheme. What do you think so far?
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-22-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Sounds great! I like it!

BTW I added Hel's sketch.

Awesome I'll chek Hel out, I'll invent the remaining artifacts and then some other normal oddities which can be used by the protagonists in their mission or something before I start thinking of a basic plot line, is there anything you want added etc so I can think about it?

As with Jorm and Jett I may be a while as I'm away for the weekend without access to a scanner :/

Also last thing I was thinking for the transformations that because Fenrir, Hati and Skoll are all going to be wolves we should make Fenrir grey and red in colour, Hati black an gold and Skoll white and silver, the tattoos and weird design on their transformed boy would be the colours gold/silver/red and the white/grey/black would be their base colour. Also the tattoos much like on their face will be unique to each an we could have Skoll With a sun design and Hati with a Moon design. What do you think? I'll probably come up with some bad sketches whilst I'm away.

Jorm could be the snake transform and Hel could be a dragon transform?Bas for tyra I don't think she should have one as she is not a spawn of Okinsella :L

It sounds like a cool idea having them transform but how does it make sense? They're just cyborgs/androids, how would they be able to transform? And what about Hel which is just a little girl with mechanic legs?