Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The "Help me break artist's block" thread

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by The_shaman View Post
    How I break my art blocks and frustrations, go a whole day without drawing. Drawing is crack to me, I wake up drawing, draw throughout the day, and draw before I sleep, so when I hit frustration or blocks......... I... never forgot the joke i was about to make.
    I tried that...for two weeks. Life is about to slow up though, then I think I'll get back on my feet. Thanks!

101 Dalmations Member The_shaman's Avatar
    WEll, I am not implying anything, but you know there is this naturally grown plant that causes people to not worry about things and even get them to do things more naturally without them knowing, one of those things is express their artistic side with a small side affect of being hungry, sleepy, or happy.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by The_shaman View Post
    WEll, I am not implying anything, but you know there is this naturally grown plant that causes people to not worry about things and even get them to do things more naturally without them knowing, one of those things is express their artistic side with a small side affect of being hungry, sleepy, or happy.

I think I've heard of that plant. I wonder though; if I stop worrying about things, won't those things just keep growing until I can't ignore them?

I think i figured out the problem anyway; I wasn't using my sketchbook! It makes drawing much more confortable. I used it today and after a while I got some ideas on paper. I was happy with the result.