Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cherry Baby

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    While Delph is right, there are some very good tuts on dA, you just need to know where to look. Here is a good place, if you're interested.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

@mereana - Well it's decided then :3 also i'll get those scanned in for you ASAP any preferences where you want me to post them up for you?

I did understand all about page composition figuring it all out my self through looking at reference like "short space at left to right pannels" and "smaller pannels could only cover the big pannels" and also scene by scene stuffs and keep in mind how the eye of the readers move.

but I figured not all people could get it just by looking like me(Maybe because I just hate reading too many stuffs)... and so go to wherever you prefer if you want tutorial just go to tutorials.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    @mereana - Well it's decided then :3 also i'll get those scanned in for you ASAP any preferences where you want me to post them up for you?
    in here would probably be the easiest place for me to reference them ^-^ other than that, anywhere's good.
    i can learn by looking, but i also want a few tips so that i can watch out for common mistakes.

@ram: thank you for the tutorial link, it's really good!
    Last edited by WhenRabbitsAttack; 06-09-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Ok I'll get them scanned in and posted here tomorrow morning hopefully don't have access to a scanner right at this moment unfortunately :/

neither do i :/ if i did the pictures i posted would be better quality. i'll do my best to get one though -_-

yay! thank you james! this is really helpful! i'm gonna start drawing my first page soon

I look forward to seeing it

yeah i just need to decide on where she lives. i have some specific ideas on the geography, so i have to find a place in japan that can accomodate them ^-^

okay, iv'e found a place i don't think is too bad, but i need some reasearch. if anyone is willing to do some, i would be very grateful:

EDIT: i'm gonna use an anagran of the name to create the place the live, but it'll still be in the kanagawa prefecture.

work on first page starting soon
    Last edited by WhenRabbitsAttack; 06-13-2012 at 03:16 AM.