Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cherry Baby

Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    Annette, Rosetta, Cinnamon, Mist, Melody, Lara, Eunice, Bianca, Tabatha, Selphy, Uzuki, Iris,
    Turner, Erik, Kross, Lily, Odette, Violet, Electra, Maerwen, Elena, Sierra, Pandora, Mikoto, Aden, joe, Bismarck, Beatrix, Bacchus, Quinn, Kelsey, Gerard, Jocelyn
    Rune Factory Frontier is a great game, but really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

There's not much Issue for getting names from somewhere else, at least I think it's not. As long as you don't use them all.
    I did just posted that as a joke though.

well half joke, I am suggesting that she at-least pick one name from one of those

Yeah it's a great game, it's far better than tides of destiny cause it's no longer focus on farming, I do like the combos and new stuffs though, still like rune factory frontier better.
    Last edited by ram; 06-08-2012 at 07:29 AM.

I look forward to seeing your work when it's done

thank you demon demon, can i call you james? that's wht it says when i get notifications that you send me messages

@ ram and del: stop spamming about rune factorey frontier in here! go to the video games forum!

and those names might still be used for various minor supporting roles
    and i just made those names up+ meika actuallu comes from holland. all the rest were just sounds that i liked and though would suit my characters personalities.

also ANYONE! PLEASE HELP ME!!! i need tips on composition for pages+ general layout tips

Go ahead I will respond to either also would you prefer for me to call you Mereana (Assumptions)?

Also if you want 'Mark Crilley's: How-to-draw' book does have some useful things on page composition and placement of speech bubble etc, I could scan them in for you tomorrow at some point? Also have a look out on DA, i'm sure there will be a tutorial on page composition somewhere also you could make some rough sketches of your pages so people can look at them and give you tips on how to make them better

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Just go out and do it Mayma. That'll be what helps you the most. Just grab some paper and start drawing. And avoid Japanese names. Unless you're setting in Japan that is.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

... were not that spamming, del was just trying to stop me from giving you names from somewhere else, And.. well... maybe I was the one who spam a little bit...

you can just do ordinary panels hon, what exactly is hard about page composition? You can reference some other manga if it's too hard..

I think seef posted that before about panneling tutorial.... err.. I can't find the link to it.
    You can check out some tutorials here dude, I haven't checked the massive online drawing tutorials but maybe you'll find some stuffs there

@james: i don't mind. most people call me either rabbs, mayma or in ram's case either mereana or (?)hon.
    if you wouldn't mind scanning in the pages that would be really helpful! thank you very much!
    @ bacon: the names sound japanese, but as was metioned earlier, i just made them up. and it is set in japan ^-^
    @ ram: hod do you define ordinary panels? page composition is complicated, specially if you want the story to flow really well and your a horrible perfectionist like me :/

About page composition, I think Clock can help you with a lot of pointers with it.
    Not really sure what your problems are unless you post atleast a page of what your talking about.

I'm 90% sure that the panneling style you want is shoujo panneling style so I can't help you with that.
    atleast here's a link, I think there's 10 pARts of this tutorial.
    http://kinnohitsuji.deviantart.com/a...-10-156384138?

While that tutorial seems to be legit, it's probably not a great idea to use DeviantArt tutorials to learn how to make comics. You'd probably learn more quickly and thoroughly by analysing comics you like and experimenting by yourself; tutorials are usually better as launch pads than anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.