Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Initial D

This game is great so they give you some money to buy a car. You can save money by getting a used car or you can buy one new for more and then you can tune it up and change the settings like crazy. I used this dudes guide to tune my eight six for crazy drifts. I installed turbo tho and idk how I feel about it.

So you can get sponsors and stuff and do normal races during the day but night is where the action is cuz you can street race against dudes.

Edit: Whoa theres a dude in here who drives an 86 and is called tofu maniac
    Last edited by jubeh; 06-08-2012 at 07:01 PM.

cool, I want to get this game.
    Also, my grandparents were telling me about when they went to Japan a few years ago, they went to the Nissan test facility and they went drifting with the mayor and his wife of the city wherever they were staying, idk where. I think around Sapporo somewhere.

That sounds rad. Also Im seriously in love with this game. I have some car questions for u tho if you ever get on messenger.

Ok I'll be on tomorrow probably

John can you check this out and give me some pointers. I got kinda sloppy in a few places and I keep hitting the rail on some corners but I felt like I nailed some other ones.

Yeah you did some good drifts there. I think the times when you hit the rails though are a combination of too much speed and your point of entry when starting the drift. You're either to close to the inside guard rail or too far out. Try taking the corners slower and/or at a different angle. You might not need to slow down in the end, but you might as well try to see if it works better. The last drift you did into the finish line was perfect though.

Yeah I've done that last one like 500 times while trying to do this one challenge.

oic. idk what this game is like but ya usually when u crash into the rails is because the entry point wasn't good

Well I've tuned the shit out of my car so its probably my technique at fault.

In the non-career mode thing you can use any car you want so I tricked out this impreza but it was so fast I literally couldn't control it at all.

nice thats the way to play