Thread: Lineless Art Critique 10/10/12

Question Lineless Art Critique 10/10/12

Hello, my name is Havana and for those of you who are viewing this topc right now, would you ever be so kind as to critique my lineless artwork below?

Thank you!
    But I, L, do in fact exist.

As I commented I think its awesome simply because you have a blue man smoking a cigar which produces multicoloured smoke :3 is there anything in particular your wanting critiqued?

this looks great! It's original, abstract and artistic. could fit a gallery somewhere!

But since you want critique; my hint is to make sure none of your shading go pass the colours. Example is in the first picture at the fingers and cheek of the girl where some of the darker and lighter blue shading goes out of the coloured lines. even when it's lineless, it's smart to make sure this doesn't happen so it looks smooth and complete

A hint on the thread, remember to add your own name on the thread title. It's one of the rules for making such a thread (read the rules for the critique corner)

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Good job on both!
    On the first, you should make the hand bigger.
    On the second, you don't have a distinct soucre of light so the placement of the shading is differing on each shape (the cube vs. the pyramid, for example). Also, the nose is a little odd. It doesn't look third dimensional like the rest of the body. It looks like it was drawn on with a marker.

Hope this help! Keep up the good work!!!