Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunger Games to Dethklok

Hunger Games to Dethklok

Okay so I watched the Hunger Games but see thing is I didn't actually watch it. I just put my headphones and and put Dethklok on shuffle. So can anybody explain to me everything the fuck that happened? Put it all in spoilers I guess or something but I'm not going to watch it so don't like leave anything out because of that.

Wait actually we should start a thing. Go to the movies and listen to music. Yeah imma go see the new Twilight and listen to Cannibal Corpse.

naw

no that sux

Ugh Sy how could you ju... why would you... i just... gah! 3:< *sigh* you shoulda just watched it man.

Although watching movies to music does sound like fun... I approve of doing that to twilight, but the hunger games is just too close to my heart.

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    good movies = no
    sucky movies i get forced to watch? = OHH YESSS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I'll watch this

While listening to some Cryptopsy.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

how could you do that to the hunger games! boo hoo T-T. both the movie and books are excellent!

though i approve of twilight. nothing important is said anyways.

lol

also, because even tho you can look it up on wikipedia, you did ask.
    Cora's Hunger Games Sum:

SPOILER! :

The Gov. (aka the capitol) sucks and wants to punish everyone for rebelling like ages ago, so they make them send two kids to die every year.
    Only they don't just die, they have to kill all the other kids first.
    Only they aren't just fighting the other kids, they also have to avoid the shit the "game makers" throw at them. This includes flaming balls of fire, freakish giant dog things, and evil hallucinogenic wasps.
    Enter our main characters, Katniss and Peeta. Yes... Peeta like pita the bread thing. He's also the son of a baker... *sigh*
    Katniss volunteers to go and die because her sister was picked and it would suck to watch your sister killed on tv. Although, you know... now her sister has to watch the same thing.
    So Katniss and Peeta are the tributes for district 12. They go to the capitol, get paraded around in a pageant of sorts, and go off to the arena to kill each other. Peeta says he loves Katniss - enter romance for the teenage girls - and gets sympathy from the audience.
    Lots of fighting and shizz later, there's a rule change that two people from the same district can win. Katniss and Peeta team up and end up being the last ones standing. They're all set to win when the head honchos pull a twist and revoke the rule, hoping one of them kills the other.
    Instead they decide to pull a romeo and juliet suicide thing and are stopped at the last minute. They win *yay* and go back to the capitol where there's a celebration. (even though like... 22 kids just died earlier in the story)
    The President is pissed off at Katniss for standing up to him with the suicide stunt, which conveniently carries the plot over into the second book/movie.
    In all of the middle stuff there was lots of fighting and action (guyz) and hugs and kisses (girls). Aaaand a sort of social commentary on how messed up our society is in terms of war and our rich entitled ways (adults).
    Fin.

Feel free to add anything I left out that you think is important.

Dunno, Tzvety told me it wasn't that good (the movie), so I'm going to wait to watch it in other moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    So can anybody explain to me everything the fuck that happened? Put it all in spoilers I guess or something but I'm not going to watch it so don't like leave anything out because of that.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+hunger+games+summary

The movie was not that good anyway. Character development and relationships (you learn pretty much nothing about Rue) were not translated very well, parts were changed without point. Jennifer Lawrence did a cool job acting, though.