Thread: Hello! Hi there!

Hello! Hi there!

Hi everyone I'm a new member here. I've been wanting to get back into drawing cartoons, furries and anime but I'm so rusty at it, I have to learn much all over again. This place looks cool to start. Glad to be here! Brilliant!

Welcome, welcome!!!!! Gald you could join us!!! Hope you get back in the swing of things quickly

Oh yeah I want to. It's been a LONG time since done anything artistic. I do have some art supplies and some graphic software so after I follow some these lovely tutorials I think I'll be able to get my stride back. It would be nice if its as easy as riding a bicycle. One of my biggest pitfalls is perspective, I start drawing and then go crooked so I would get frustrated and give up. However the little voice keeps screaming at me, get off your ass and draw something and have fun, others are doing it!

oh, perspective kills me! I always lose patience, too! Just listen to the voices. They're usually right!

Yeah I believe so. Even the crazy voices have some useful info. Too bad I haven't been able to get my paws on a photoshop but I do have a digital tablet and other media. Also I recently went out and bought some crayons. (never too old for those) So before getting back into drawing, I was at a local art store looking for a picture frame and then I saw some old prisma crayons and before I knew it I was hypnotized and pulled out my wallet and began purchasing art supplies. I guess the voices are taking over! XD

haha, that's how i am in art stores. Curse those blasted voices! I, also, have so many crayons I don't know what to do with them And, do you have GIMP? If you don't, it's similar to photoshop and free. It suits all my purposes fine, so maybe you'll find it useful.

welcome to MT having previous experience in drawing will make it even more interesting to join here ;D