Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scariest Videogame Boss

Scariest Videogame Boss

Post the videogame boss that scared you most, as a child or whatever.

Mine was SA-X from Metroid: Fusion. It scared the living fuck out of me as a child. I played the game when I was like 7 and I was shitting the entire time. It was the whole "if he sees you, run faster than you've ever run in your life" that really got me, I never did let it catch me until I played it a second time, but it was all because I was so stricken with fear by his very lurking presence that I couldn't bear to find out what would happen to me to stay around and let him rip me to shreds.

When I was little I only really played ocarina of time, and I was absolutely terrified of those mummy things! Every time they screamed I panicked. Also the hands with the eyes....

I was 8-9 when I played OoT, and the scariest boss I've fought on there, now that I've thought about it.... the dead hand. I think that's what it's called, you enter a room and there are these 4 long arms that grab at you if you get too close, and you have to let them catch you before the boss comes out, and it's this creepy faced blob like monster that just slowly stalks towards you, lowers its head and bites you. It was pretty.... ugh.

This isn't a boss, although in some caves it might be a boss, those giant Frostbite Spiders from Skyrim...... ugh, before I played it, I thought the skulltulas in TP were bad, but the FB Spiders.... uph.... shit, man, they looked like spiders you'd actual see just crawling around in RL.

The Wall Masters from OoT are pretty bad ,too. When you first play the game, you're not expecting them to fall on you like that, I mean you get used to them and learn how to deal with them, but the first time or two, when they drop on you and just lift you to the start of the dungeon you're left with a slightly spooked wtf feeling.
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 05-31-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.

This whole game made me shit in the younger days.

As for bosses
    This
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Ugh....

I'd like to add majoras mask as a whole... To a little girl, however old I was when it came out, the whole game was just kind of creepy. The mask was weird and the moon was scary and the mask transformations were just a bit too much for me when I was little... Plus the bosses, which honestly i dont remember anymore. Course I've always had a low tolerance for scary things.

I was too much of a coward as a kid to play anything with scary things in it as a kid so nothing as a kid.

Not a boss but the blind kamikaze abominations of science in the game singularity really added tension when I had to pass them (They randomly howl which is the same thing they do when they detect you which can make you jump a bit when the fuckers are two feet away from you).

Being eaten by Gyorg in MM? No likey.

Yeah, I avoided games like Resident evil and the like.

hmm... think I have one. Thought she was kinda cool, but still scary. Please don't critic that I played this game as a kid... I got a hold of it while my dad was away and when he caught me playing it, he let me do it cause the damage was already done.

The game is called "Apocalypse" and was for Sony's Playstation. It had Bruce Willis as the main character. No kidding. It was and still is, the greatest game of all time!

The boss that frightened me but still was my fave cause of the music when fighting her, was "Plague" One of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse and the 3rd boss you had to fight.
    here's a poor picture of her I took from the opening scene. WARNING: She's not pretty.
    SPOILER! :

And here's the opening scene so you can see it for yourself.
    SPOILER! :

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

101 Dalmations Member Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
    What's scarier than Ao Oni?

I know something. The Brutes from Amnesia. But I can only see those as mini bosses.

If it's a full blown boss. I might just have to say...
    Alma from Fear. That's the only random character I can think of and I don't even know if she's a boss.

LOL! I agree, the Ao Oni guy must be the scariest video game boss ever. he's creepy. always chasing you for no raisins.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART