Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Most painful thing you experienced

101 Dalmations Member Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
    I jumped off a trampoline and landed on a nail. Strangely it didn't scar or whatever. That day doesn't haunt me so much. I threw a glass at a wall once and it fractured and cut my nose in half but I don't really remember that either... Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by corastaur View Post
    Huh well that's sucky... But the fact that they're heritable is actually kind of cool/interesting! Soooo what do they do about them?
    You can have keyhole surgery to have them removed. I'd rather avoid surgery if possible though

Physically: When the doctor had to cut off small bumps under my knees with a knife and without anaesthesia when I was a kid. T'was horrible.

Mentally... July 22nd 2011... Definitely. I really don't want to talk much of it cause I'll break into tears. But for you who paid attention to the news there and look at the country I'm from, you know the reason why it was painful to me and others of my kind.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

i can't remember anything really bad but a little while ago i had mono and my throat got so swollen i couldn't eat food and trying to just drink water felt like i was drinking glass shards, so that kinda sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    i can't remember anything really bad but a little while ago i had mono and my throat got so swollen i couldn't eat food and trying to just drink water felt like i was drinking glass shards, so that kinda sucked.
    I get this like once a year my body is so shitty

Yeah it really sucks. I normally try to just deal with those types of things but the pain was getting too bad so I took some advil and stuff.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I once put Bengay on my dingdong.

did you read to do that from 4chan

physically: rebreaking my arm. holy hell, that was so painful, 'cause it splintered the second time.

emotionally: ...... eh, i'm to young to know true emotional pain. but i suppose thinking my brother was gonna die for a bit when he got but in hospital for cancer treatment was pretty bad.

wow, that's pretty rough.