Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Most painful thing you experienced

Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    Thanks Cora, my knee still stuffs up if I pull it the wrong way DX turns out it has a weird spike of bone growing out of it
    Thaaaats probably not a good thing D: are you going to get it looked at? Or wait... if you know about the bone spike you probably had it looked at already...

Yeah it showed up in x-rays. Apparently they are inherited and many of my other family members also have random bone spikes

Huh well that's sucky... But the fact that they're heritable is actually kind of cool/interesting! Soooo what do they do about them?

Also, less painful and more just like itchy torture - chicken pox. I know you can only get them once or something, but I had a variation of it or something another time. So basically I had it twice. I remember crying and not being able to sleep because it itched so freaking bad

Girl pain:
    SPOILER! :
    for the past year on the first day of that evil cycle (if I haven't been taking pain meds for the two days before) I get contraction-like cramps that make it so I can't eat because I'll just throw it back up due to the pain. Not being able to eat means that I can't take pain meds to make it go away and I can't drink anything cause that doesn't stay down either. Basically I end up curled up in a ball waiting for them to get less painful which usually takes 2-5 hours. Oh and I can't take contraceptives to regulate the period because when I tried it before my blood pressure skyrocketed. So basically I'm stuck. It's at times like these that being a girl sucks. Also one of the reasons I will never have kids - cause if that's supposed to be even more painful there's no way in hell I'm going though it. I hate pain.

Idk about worst pain but most prolonged pain was when I had food poisoning this one time and it was just like 36 hours of oh god just kill me

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Idk about worst pain but most prolonged pain was when I had food poisoning this one time and it was just like 36 hours of oh god just kill me
    You won this thread.

Oh god I've had food poisoning too. Fuck that shit.

Well on emotional: Getting removed from my mothers home was pretty bad at the time. It was for the best really.
    Also getting my house robbed was pretty bad too. It was by relatives as I've recently found out too.

What does food poisoning consist of? Like puking, cramps and stuff like that?

You know how when your stomach hurts puking makes it feel better.

Well when you have food poisoning you will puke non stop and nothing makes the pain go away.

Diarrhea diarrhea diarrhea diarrhea diarrhea oh god my stomach hurts like hell, I am going to puke now.

Ah, yes.... I think you have won the thread, then.