Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Most painful thing you experienced

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Did ... Your friend live, Clock?
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

I never asked my parents what really happened after that (I had like 5 or 7 years old) but they "kinda" told me he was alright; but as I never saw him again and his entire family moved away it become pretty evident that there was no happy ending. Still there is a chance that he might be alive, as when he fell he was still alive, screaming, crying, moving (in some way), but alive, and he pass the entire day like that (as he fell over a wall inside a private property where the owners were on vacations).

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    So, basically, you don't know. Well, damn. Why didn't you ask?

Again, I had 5 or 7 years old. Is not like at that age you really want to know the answer of such a question.

Aww clock thats really sad... He's probably fine....

Physical: I don't get hurt a lot... Most of the time I end up accidentally getting people -sibs - hurt. I guess when I got hit/ran into a car on my bike was pretty painful, and two years ago I had a fibrocystic adenoma removed... Ugh I could barely move the left side of my upper body without pain for two weeks :/

Emotional: I've had a pretty trauma free life so far... Theres one involving a boy that left me sad and hurting for a while, but nothing too bad. Every time I get my bro or sis hurt I feel awful about it for weeks/years: game I suggested ended with my sis getting stitches and a scar on her forehead, similar thing happened with my bro only he injured the back of his head and had to get stitches... Let my bro play with a tent stake when we were little and he drove it into his toe... Accidentally kicked my sister off a small ledge when swinging down from a tree - didn't end well. etc. The list goes on and I still feel guilty for all of them 10+ years later.

Clock thats a really awful story D:
    The most painful thing I've done was to tear the cartilage in my knee. I couldn't use it properly for months, never had surgery on it so I don't even know for sure if that is what happened or not.
    Emotionally at the moment I'm in a pretty painful place, break ups suck, but I would still prefer this to hurting my knee again :/

Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    being attacked with a hammer? What kind of life do you live in?
    He lives in Somalia

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Again, I had 5 or 7 years old. Is not like at that age you really want to know the answer of such a question.
    I meant when you got older, but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    The most painful thing I've done was to tear the cartilage in my knee. I couldn't use it properly for months, never had surgery on it so I don't even know for sure if that is what happened or not.
    Emotionally at the moment I'm in a pretty painful place, break ups suck, but I would still prefer this to hurting my knee again :/
    I feel for you! Im sorry that you're in such a painful place :/ the good news is it pretty much always gets better! I hurt my knee kind of like that while skiing in hs. I also didnt get surgery so I have no idea what I did to it, but it wasn't right for months... Knees are so important and you never realize just how important they are until they don't want to bend anymore...

Thanks Cora, my knee still stuffs up if I pull it the wrong way DX turns out it has a weird spike of bone growing out of it