Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi I am Khalil Withrow or Owithrow or just O

I have to admit, I am not at all a manga drawer or animator or artist it is not because I dont like those its because I could never draw them. What I am is a great writer, using methods, procedures, and teamwork to write my stories
    I, as a person, am very intelligent (albeit lazy) and also very good at writing. I help teach other people how to write (and do math/history/physics) even though i am half black, I am not athletic/sauve/or social much to the disapointment of my family. I'm extreemly trustworthy (I would never do anything dishonest to a friend or stranger) and regrettibly very nice (got beat up because 5 kids were picking on 1 other kid, nonetheless I got my ass kicked).

Anyways I mentioned I use teamwork when writing, this is because I have a sole belief that great things cant be done alone (though stated yes) with a few exceptions of course. I develope teams for a lot of things, since i move a lot my teams change (2 high schools 4 middle schools). Right now it is me and a friend co-writing a manga. My friend is the main source of my manga knowledge.

Other facts: I play video games (not much anymore though) mainly WoW, SC2, Diablo 3, Final Fantasy (favorite is 10). My goal is to either get a job in the fbi, unite the world under one peaceful government, write a succseful manga or novel series, or become a hero. I also want to invent a way to stop ageing for I want to learn as much as possible and I cant if I die

My personality: Generally calm Ive never stressed about anything big (though my brother and sisters nnoy me sometimes), I tend to be a bit harsh do to my cynical view of life but I always tend to be nice and cheerful. I also have a desire to save a person or a lot of people's lives because I was always called a devils child (born june 6) and I like to prove people wrong.

welcome to MT.

you seem to have alot of strongly held beliefs and goals, it's nice to see somone can be loyal
    good job on defending that kid, even if you got your ass kicked. its the gesture that mattered.

Thanks

Welcomee to MT! Glad you could join us! Can't wait to read some of your stories!

Thanks, i mostly haandwrite then revise by retyping so itll be a bit before i post anything

Do what you like the most in your life .
    Well hi...z KHALIL !!
    welcome to MT .

WELCOME TO MT!!!!!
    i hope u have a wonderful time talking to the most disturbing ppl in ur life...and i cant wait to read some of your stories

and just so u know the person i recament 4 u to stay away from the most is sylux(my older brother) but if u decide to speak to him i cant stop u...so have fun and if u have any questions i sugest u ask a member with 150 or more posts
    I feel like I don't know ANYTHING sometimes, and people, DON'T CALL ME BEN!!!! If u want to call me anything, call me Nox ....

yeah because having 150 posts makes you so knowledgeable, especially on how to spell words like recommend

Welcome and if you have any questions, post in the Ask a Mod section.