Thread: Shortcut techniques

Shortcut techniques

Collection of shortcuts in drawing manga, So I noticed I'm too slow in making manga, even in the use of the great manga studio ex!

probably takes me about 1 whole day to complete 2-4 pages, but that's only sketch and lining..

just post some of the shotcut techniques that you know on making a faster page done... though it might not be useful to me now, as long as I had it once in my mind It might come up to be useful one day.

Don't know if it's important to tell but just in case I'm ram, Can't get in the forum so I had to use my friends account.

Oh yeah I can vouch for Ram he's been whining for days on his user account about not being able to access the forums so yeah

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Maybe inking by hand? I know that hand inking is faster for me, at least. Also, try cutting down on your tones. Heck, you can even do your shading in B&W and then run a filter over it to make it appear toned, if choosing tones is your downfall.

I do ink by hand, yeah I do black and white as well then convert it into tone...

I think your the one who posted it Rei's thread, about fox orian's tutorial about converting the grayscale into tone so yeah thanks for that.