Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Being Single Forever

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    My Aunt and Uncle have been married for 20 years or so and they don't even live in the same house.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

What.

Ah, that's terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    I really like being in a relationship, so I can't imagine being single for ever. On the other hand I think I really need to try to stay single for a while now since my taste in guys seems to be horrible. I feel like the sleeping in the same bed thing is really over rated, but at the same time I really like sleeping with someone else so maybe for me its just a matter of finding that specific person who would also like it.
    Sleeping in the same bed is sort of inevitable at a certain point if you understand... but aside from that, this is like me. I'd hate being single forever. I hate being single at all. It's really depressing not to have anyone to share one's emotions with on a deeper level than you can with friends or family. Hell, I'd prefer it if polyamorous relationship were acceptable, because there are some things I'd want to talk about with certain partners that I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about with others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

I'm 14, the most I'll do right now is say "he's hot" and go on my merry way.

Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    I really like being in a relationship, so I can't imagine being single for ever. On the other hand I think I really need to try to stay single for a while now since my taste in guys seems to be horrible. I feel like the sleeping in the same bed thing is really over rated, but at the same time I really like sleeping with someone else so maybe for me its just a matter of finding that specific person who would also like it.
    There are people who are unable to be alone. They end a relationship and they jump to a next person so fast that it almost look like cheating. I have always thought that this kind of person have a problem, a very sad one, because not only you don't know them alone but also they get in the most creepy relationships. Let's hope you are not like them.

In another note:

OMFG

Re sleeping in the same bed -

Yeah seriously. I didn't even realize I wasn't allowed to not like it until I heard matsumoto say it. It's super awkward why is it expected of us. Also I'm gigantic so its totally unfair to whoever is next to me.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Yep. I'm used to having free reign over my private space. Also I have a weird ass sleeping schedule so it would undoubtedly clash with anyone who ended up sleeping in my bed on the reg. My girlfriend often has to ask me to turn the laptop brightness down when she's trying to sleep and I'm just like, "fk it I'm going to the living room."

But I don't want to do that forever. It's annoying enough as it is.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post
    What.
    Yeah ... They do go out of the country a lot together though. And when ever they are in the same house they share a bed. But I realize it's still pretty weird.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.