Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Being Single Forever

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I've had sex with plenty of girls. Hundreds, probably thousands.

Most of it vicariously through the eyes of an anime character.

What? I'm too slam tired to make a truly intelligible response, but I would like a relationship partner, honestly, but I don't have the emotional wealth to invest in anything like that, especially since I'm only fucking 16. (Also women don't make advances towards me, ever, and not one has since December 2010.)

You know what? We should just be like the bonobos guys. Primate society with females as the dominant sex, AND they resolve all conflicts WITH sex. BAM.

Join Drow party

Quote Originally Posted by corastaur View Post
    You know what? We should just be like the bonobos guys. Primate society with females as the dominant sex, AND they resolve all conflicts WITH sex. BAM.
    Agree!

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar

0 times. Lol, turned one down, at another time I didn't have the right gear, third... well she was on Bret Michaels rock of love.... so yeah.

Lol, tell the men, Kif, I had snu-snu.

Where I come from you coat your body in oil after sex and light yourself on fire. If the girl likes you, she'll put you out.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Anyway, the whole reason I'm planning on staying single forever is because I enjoy my privacy too much. I mean I have room mates, but they don't sleep in the same friggin bed as I do. That's just too much. I like personal space and I hate being nagged.

Having a woman in my life would violate both those tenets.

And TBH, if a woman were to hold what happened 50 years ago against me, I'd probably just be like, "bitch plz I didn't have anything to do with that."
    But seriously, I'm pretty much the same. I couldn't cope without some degree of privacy from other people.

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Same here. I can't even sleep in the same bed as another person unless I'm completely exhausted, even if it's a huge bed. I like to cuddle, but having another person touch me when I'm trying to sleep just annoys the shit out of me. The last two boyfriends I had, I'd just wait til they were sleeping, put my underwear and shirt on and move to the couch. It really bothered them, and I guess I can see why, but it's not really something I can help. Like I try to put up with it and just go to sleep, but every little movement the other person makes wakes me up.

I really like being in a relationship, so I can't imagine being single for ever. On the other hand I think I really need to try to stay single for a while now since my taste in guys seems to be horrible. I feel like the sleeping in the same bed thing is really over rated, but at the same time I really like sleeping with someone else so maybe for me its just a matter of finding that specific person who would also like it.