Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Being Single Forever

Yes, I mean that some of both are. To be fair, they are both still oppressed, though.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Guess whose doing their Women's Studies 400 homework right now?

The course title is "Feminist Theory" :U And lol, there is so much error in the last few posts, I can't even.

Alright cool then I agree with everything you said haha. And yes, I believe they are definitely both still oppressed to some extent. It really sucks, because all everyone wants is to be equal and get the basic respect a human being deserves.

I've given too much slack, to too many people, besides, we're not talking about the women who were treated so badly in the past, we're talking about women who... well I'm not sure they really have anything to fight for any more. Your argument was compelling, and I didn't just ignore it, I read it, and it really is nice, but they weren't the ones who experienced the brunt of the shit.

As for not getting angry at women, if I get angry at one I get angry, if you should be angry at me, that's fine. However, I'm not going sugar coat my words if that particular woman offends me merely because she's a woman, no women want equality. I aim to let them have it, but none of this choosing what parts they likem and ignoring the rest. You can call me stupid, or retarded, whatever you like, but this is how I feel, all people should be treated equally.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Anyway, the whole reason I'm planning on staying single forever is because I enjoy my privacy too much. I mean I have room mates, but they don't sleep in the same friggin bed as I do. That's just too much. I like personal space and I hate being nagged.

Having a woman in my life would violate both those tenets.

And TBH, if a woman were to hold what happened 50 years ago against me, I'd probably just be like, "bitch plz I didn't have anything to do with that."

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post

The course title is "Feminist Theory" :U And lol, there is so much error in the last few posts, I can't even.
    Cool.

This thread devolved into dysfunctional/hormonal kids slapping their frustrations against each other.

What impressed me the most is some of them think turning down a girl's advances is some sort of badge of honor. Because apparently all males are sex driven zombies and we can't say no.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Instead we should be talking about how many girls we had sex with because that's what men do, right.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    If you're referring to me, that wasn't my point.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

You're my favorite.

@cype Ya man