Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Being Single Forever

That's how it feels, I've known a lot of women who like to throw that into people's faces, it gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by corastaur View Post
    This makes sense, but it's still kind of sad
    Of course it's sad, it's fucking depressing, but there's really nothing I can do at this point in my life. I'm about to leave for 5 months, so that's not enough time to 'give women a chance' again, and I have a life with my band. The guitarist is in a seriously relationship and it fucks the band schedule up so much. He called us and asked if he could take his girlfriend to a show once, but we said no because we didn't think there would be enough room. He not only showed up 2 hours late to load up, but he brought her fucking along with him "just in case there was some room." There really wasn't, but everyone squeezed together for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    The sense of self entitlement because they can give birth and that without them we wouldn't be here despite the fact that if not for us they well, ya ya ya.
    The fuck kind of logic is this?

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    You know some odd women.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Ultra-feminist.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

having the ability to give birth = them being god, or something, some kind of complex ja?

It's just one thing that bothers me about women, other than that and a couple other things, they're all right.

You can't just make a blanket statement that things about women bother you unless you're talking about something they all have. I'm not sick of all women, per se, some are my friends, but I wouldn't date any of these girls and women.

I apologize, I just get really pissed off by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    It's just one thing that bothers me about women, other than that and a couple other things, they're all right.
    You realize that mainly applies to ultra feminists... They tend to be the ones to shove that in other's faces - and it's because for centuries women were put down... It wasn't that long ago that women were expected to stay at home and pop out kids. Those women are just overcompensating for years of being oppressed. It may get annoying, but cut them some slack.

Alright, Duane, it's understandable, but I really do not tolerate sexism on any level like that. Sexualization towards women is as far as I'll let it go, anger towards women is not something I approve of.

Cora, I could make the same argument about blacks, but they aren't all exactly overcompensating whatsoever, like women, in your argument. They're really in similar boats.

Sy I agree, victims of racial and sexual biases/discrimination are definitely in the same boat... but I didn't understand the next part. Did you mean that women are overcompensating and black people arent? or that some of both are...