Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 639

Thread: Being Single Forever

  1. #101
    Super Senior Member Mr_Liebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,014
    That's how it feels, I've known a lot of women who like to throw that into people's faces, it gets old.

  2. #102
    Sir-Mass-a-Lot Sylux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,529
    Quote Originally Posted by corastaur View Post
    This makes sense, but it's still kind of sad
    Of course it's sad, it's fucking depressing, but there's really nothing I can do at this point in my life. I'm about to leave for 5 months, so that's not enough time to 'give women a chance' again, and I have a life with my band. The guitarist is in a seriously relationship and it fucks the band schedule up so much. He called us and asked if he could take his girlfriend to a show once, but we said no because we didn't think there would be enough room. He not only showed up 2 hours late to load up, but he brought her fucking along with him "just in case there was some room." There really wasn't, but everyone squeezed together for her.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    The sense of self entitlement because they can give birth and that without them we wouldn't be here despite the fact that if not for us they well, ya ya ya.
    The fuck kind of logic is this?

  3. #103
    Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Elizabeth's Court
    Posts
    5,825
    You know some odd women.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

  4. #104
    Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Elizabeth's Court
    Posts
    5,825
    Ultra-feminist.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

  5. #105
    Super Senior Member Mr_Liebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,014
    having the ability to give birth = them being god, or something, some kind of complex ja?

    It's just one thing that bothers me about women, other than that and a couple other things, they're all right.

  6. #106
    Sir-Mass-a-Lot Sylux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,529
    You can't just make a blanket statement that things about women bother you unless you're talking about something they all have. I'm not sick of all women, per se, some are my friends, but I wouldn't date any of these girls and women.

  7. #107
    Super Senior Member Mr_Liebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,014
    I apologize, I just get really pissed off by this.

  8. #108
    Lucky Member corastaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the city of harsh winds
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    It's just one thing that bothers me about women, other than that and a couple other things, they're all right.
    You realize that mainly applies to ultra feminists... They tend to be the ones to shove that in other's faces - and it's because for centuries women were put down... It wasn't that long ago that women were expected to stay at home and pop out kids. Those women are just overcompensating for years of being oppressed. It may get annoying, but cut them some slack.

  9. #109
    Sir-Mass-a-Lot Sylux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,529
    Alright, Duane, it's understandable, but I really do not tolerate sexism on any level like that. Sexualization towards women is as far as I'll let it go, anger towards women is not something I approve of.

    Cora, I could make the same argument about blacks, but they aren't all exactly overcompensating whatsoever, like women, in your argument. They're really in similar boats.

  10. #110
    Lucky Member corastaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the city of harsh winds
    Posts
    902
    Sy I agree, victims of racial and sexual biases/discrimination are definitely in the same boat... but I didn't understand the next part. Did you mean that women are overcompensating and black people arent? or that some of both are...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •