Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings Earthlings

Greetings Earthlings

Hey everyone so um yeah! I'm new here and have absolutely no clue what I'm doing Soooo..... if anyone could give me some pointers I'd appreciate it!

I have no clue if I'll ever post my drawings or not because unlike my amazing ginger friend, I am not very good..... *corner of shame*

However, I want to be a mangaka when I grow up, so I guess I'll keep trying! And I just realized that I may not have spelled that right, because my friend always told me it was spelled man-GAI-ka. Or maybe she never told me that and I am an idiot.... There might not be a maybe in that last sentence... Pardon my senseless ramblings...

Oh wel, I'm glad to be a part of this community, and please take care of me!

P.S Does one have to be a special member to draw on the Oekaki board?

Welcome to MT! It's fine if you aren't an expert at drawing. No one's gonna judge you I'd suggest making a thread in the critique corner of the forum! It's helped me a lot.

Oh, and you don't need to be a special member for the doodle, 11-star(as long as you meet the requirements for this one), or contest rooms of the Oekaki, just the drawing room.

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    greetings, MT is like using windows, you'll be fine after you figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

There ain't EARTHLINGS here you will find only MTLINGS and ARTLINGS here ha ha ha .
    HI...Z starlightN
    welcome 2 MT .
    Just roam around forums its rules and storm the front .
    If you wana improve then MT do have SUPERDUPER GUYS you can always ask for help .

Ohaider i'm new here too and if I can work it out you will be just fine

hullo...i'm kinda new here too, but if u need any help at all just ask one of the members with 150 or more posts...they will be glad to help you

oh and stay away from sylux, ram, al, mr_lebie, and jhon
    I feel like I don't know ANYTHING sometimes, and people, DON'T CALL ME BEN!!!! If u want to call me anything, call me Nox ....

101 Dalmations Member Shindoutou's Avatar
    Welcome to MT! If you really wish to become a mangaka one day, go for it! I think it will greatly help you improve if you DO upload your drawings, so others can give you tips and critics and all that. We even have a separate section for that, called the Critique Corner. Just made a thread there when you want to recieve critique on your drawings.

(Also, don't judge a person on the number of posts, I've been here longer than Trauben, but I don't spam as much as she does )

o ya and watch outfor shindoutou
    p.s. i dont spam that much
    I feel like I don't know ANYTHING sometimes, and people, DON'T CALL ME BEN!!!! If u want to call me anything, call me Nox ....

Quote Originally Posted by Trauben View Post
    o ya and watch outfor shindoutou
    p.s. i dont spam that much
    SPOILER! :

welcome to mt

the point of this website is to help you improve, so don't worry about posting ur drawings, 'kay?