Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys, just though I'd introduce myself.

I'm Not a Spammer!

Cool Hey guys, just though I'd introduce myself.

I am Chinese Filipino an I grew up in California. For some reason growing up as a kid all my friends were Japanese. As a scrawny Asian kid I was bullied allot but one day my friends had had enough. One of my friends brought me over to his house and he played a tape he had. It was Kyo Kare Ore Wa, although it was only a few episodes and my friend had to translate for me it was amazing. The next day when my bully came to bother me again I shouted " Oi Korrraaa!" grabbed his shirt and headbutted him. It turned into a big brawl with my friends an I vs him and his friends. Obviously four asian kids vs twelve white kids would not end good, we lost but I took a lesson from Mitsuhashi and beat the crap outa them one by one. And thats how I got into anime and manga, afterwards I began reading my friends copies of slam dunk, kyo kare ore wa and angel densetsu. Anyways, despite my user name I do not smoke or squat in front of convenience stores lol . I hope to upload some of my pics for some well needed critiquing, as soon as I figure out how to scan with my printer. That's it, please take care of this newbie

Sorry it took so long for your post to get approved. We had a super bot drown it out.

Welcome to the forum.

hi there welcome hope you are well

welcome

angel densetsu is good stuff

so is headbutting people

please don't beat me up all i did was steal your money

I'm Not a Spammer!
    Ah success my post has been approved. I understand that technical issues happen from time to time so no probs, I'm just glad my post GOT approved. I was beginning to think something was wrong with my post Phew glad that wasn't the case.So thanks for the welcome!

Oh, I wasn't sure if anyone would know about Angel Densetsu, it seems like most people only know about Claymore. Thumbs up for knowing Angel Densetsu.

I wish I had money you could steal, I'm more broke than Ricardo Martinez's character design from Hajime No Ippo.

Thumbs up for knowing Angel Densetsu

No probs, I'm just glad it got approved, I was beginning to think there was something wrong with my post hehe.

I'm Not a Spammer!
    did he post like 10 posts right after one another? or is my browser retarded?

anyhow welcome, i'm a newbie as well >_<

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Bancho, please don't multipost like that. Just use the edit button.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

He didn't multipost on purpose. His posts were unapproved so as far as he knew they didn't exist.

so he was in the twilight zone or something???

anyway welcome, twilight bancho