Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon's Critique Collection

Are you taking requests? Cause I'd like to see some Monster Rancher fan art, Pixie in particular.

Well I've pretty much ran out so sure I'll give it a go assuming its not impossibly difficult xD however I'll need to do it in a few days because I've just got back from the dentists and have lots of other drawing stuff to finish off :/

Edit: I'll give pixie a go

Edit 2: Actually I've organised her so I could hopefully get her done tomorrow or Saturday
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-14-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Her left hip/butt area should stick out all pointed like that. Her arms arm really skinny. And, since it's a 3/4 angle: The left side of her left (our right) leg should match up with this line.

Hope this helped. Keep up the good work!

101 Dalmations Member Snooderflubbyguppy's Avatar
    OOOOOOOH!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! DO SOME FAIRYTAIL!!!!!!!! DO SOME FAIRYTAIL!!!!!!!! <3

@JJJorgie - Thanks again for that review still needing to fix the arms, but that should hopefully be a quick fix and will reupload the image once its fixed and I reduced that left sticky out bit by a bit (only reason I haven't removed it completely is because on the real life reference I had it was showing so incorporated it in, but it should look much better now )

@Snooderflubbyguppy - Fairy Tail looks good :3 I may do some references of the males characters from it however I won't be able to upload any tomorrow as i'm away and won't have the time to draw anything new

Libra #2:

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...re1/Libra2.jpg

Personally i think this one is among the best I have drawn just the hair and everything together looks good to me anyway I repeated Libra because I wasn't 100% happy with the outcome yesterday, I didn't get much time to draw with the dentists and all :/ and also because I really wanted to use a reference with a bow :P i'm also gonna lineart it once I've finished the Lala lineart and fixed those arm widths

NOTE: I'll upload the fixed version later and post it up with the finished Lala lineart

Yup it's one of the best you made but the hips looks weird though, I'm.. not... really the type that would redline stuffs...
    Maybe someone else would do if for you.

her groin isn't in line with the center of her chest. it's like her spine just suddenly bent to the right (our right ) move it slightly to the left and iyt should be a near-perfect drawing! it's looks great, james

i was kidding about the dizzy. sorta :P

Wait a sec.... Libra? As in Fairy tail's lucy libra?

@Ram - Thanks for posting i'm going to redraw it later and maybe post it up to fix that, i'm too happy with that drawing to hurt it and no this Libra is an OC I made up about... last year some point when I was even noobier at drawing than I am now :3 and also I never realized there was a person with Libra in their name in Fairy Tail :O

@Mereana - Yeah I as I said to Ram i'll probably make a redraw sometime in the future to correct that and thanks it's good to know that i'm slowly removing all these mistakes I was making

Libra #2 Fix:

This was the fixing of the arm width I fixed up last night hopefully looks better than previously, didn't fix the hip though for reasons I have mentioned above^

Now for the lineart :3
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-15-2012 at 07:48 AM.

*applause* much better

i also noticed that you could fix the hip/groin thing by bring the left side of her hip in. this would make it look like she was arching her back, while the other fix would make it look like ahe had a straight back. this is probably a less invasive method of fixing the picture