Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon's Critique Collection

Not been to your thread since long .... But hey you are doing FANTANSTIC.... I would really like to become fan of yours ETERNAL. ... Your studies are awesome too ... Keep it up

Great studies you're doing! The legs are looking nice, keep practicing with the feet. I'm glad to see you trying more elaborate poses and perspectives!! No critiques from me really; keep up the great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

The biggest problem with this pose is the fact that you don't keep perspective into consideration when you get into the torso/head/whatever area. But the thing is, the reference you're using doesn't do it at all either

the left leg and the neck were very long as well. at that angle, I imagine your character would be looking down. therefore you wouldnt really see so much of her neck. the head was also large, especially for that angle in which the head would be slightly smaller since it's farther away.

stay away from references that you know have problems!!!

@Tri - Thank you very much! and I shall! ^_^

@JJ - Thanks you very much JJ yeah I will get some feet done, they are my priority along with hands after these legs :3

@Toast - Thank you!!!! Yeah I knew there were some horrible problems with that reference (why oh why did I choose it) >.>' and I shall make sure not to use them next time :P

Wow!
    So you've been working on perspective shots :3 heheh this is really cool adds a lot of dimension...
    Toast have done a wonderful red line on it. Maybe if I would add something I would say to make the girl more slender. She might be too thick compared to your usual draw proportions

I haven't been on your thread in while.. sorry hehehe But you great stuff here!
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

@BV - Thanks :3 I will post up the finished thing once I finish it tonight and I will leave her as she is I think, or else she may lack internal organs O_O

More legs;

The better of the lot, working on some more challenging leg poses like sitting and stuff as well, get them up later

Wow, I really like the moving legs, I think they look pretty good :3

I haven't seen the reference, but I feel like the bottom one needs a little more...well...bottom. It seems like we would see more butt muscle--but again, I haven't seen the reference, so maybe it's the angle the bend is on.

Looks like you're taking suggestions and making some improvements!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

wow .... i really suck at drawing legs ...but you are great!!:O
    and shading too....you are great at it!!O_O
    by the way ...have you ever tried to draw males ..... or you don't want to draw some at all ??

Nice job with the muscle groups. I'm a bit confused as to what the dark thing on the butt in the last picture is though... :X

@Blue_Dragon - Thank you very much! yeah you are right, the butt muscle does show a lot more in the ref :L I will try to correct that

@Dante - Thanks just bust out some real life refs and draw them :3 and I do draw males, I usually end up scrapping them though and they rarely reach the final design because I cannot get them right lol if you reaaaaaalllly want I could post up some practice :L

Last male project that succeeded;

@Nisaren - Welcome back from your break and thanks! Hogarth's book has been amazing help with working on the muscle groupings

Haha... yeah, the reference I was using had shorts on so I drew them... badly :L but it didn't really matter, I was concentrating on the legs not the clothing O_O