Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon's Critique Collection

Hum. Well you certainly seem to have come on leaps and bounds since I last checked on this thread. I also like the fact that it seems like you are settling into your own style now...

What Nisaren said above is basically correct, alrough I'd like to add that making sure the upper arms and thighs are slightly thicker than the forearms and lower legs would serve you really well in the future. This goes doubly if you were trying to make her athletic instead of just thin, as Nis assumed.

@Nisaren - Thanks for that redline! I've read through it all and I will see what I can fix up unfortunately I was out most of today so I will post the completed version fixed version tomorrow morning thanks again!

@Reg - Thanks a lot Reg! and ok I will look into that as well and see if I can fix that problem thanks for posting
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 08-17-2012 at 05:17 PM.
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

Wei Ya - Finished Version

There we go, I think I fixed up all the bits mentioned let me know if there is anything mixed. (Sorry that the shading was weakened by the scanner )

Starting work on some other 100TC pictures and some more anatomy studies etc

It's a pretty cool mage
    I think that the boots could be a little more exciting, maybe add some kind of strapping that echoes the design of the rest of the outfit?
    I also think that you could make the flaming hand a bit cooler by placing the flame inside the palm instead of engulfing the whole hand. There is some matter of confusion if the flames are closer to the picture plane than the hand as well as it is. Overlapping creates perspective, and if the fingers overlapped upon the flames, and the flames overlapped the palm and thumb there would be no confusion about the flame being placed in the hand.

On a sidenote I really like how the symbol on her chest looks like a little guy drowning in her cleavage (Y)(Y)

Thanks Rubisko ok, I will work on a more interesting boot design and I will see what I can do about moving the flame into her palm

Haha :P I never quite noticed that, with the symbol I must say, it's quite obvious now xD

I lol'd at Rubisko :P looking much better demon! I've just noticed though, our right breast is smaller than the left

Haha me too :P

And thanks and by the way, it's not too small it's just at a tilt but that is no longer as obvious because the hood obscures the shoulders :/

By at a tilt, do you mean like higher up?

This was the fleshed out manikin frame with some detail added, Ithink what I have done is I accidentally raised the left (her right shoulder) when I was going over the outline which in turn makes it look off, possibly, I would need to wait til I get back and use a ruler to be certain, but the breast line was measured from the shoulder line so it should be correct

SPOILER! :

Oh also her body was slightly pushed out to the side to make it more interesting, but from the image you should be able to see the initial circles used for the breasts were the same size
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 08-20-2012 at 11:02 AM.

I redrew an old pose I was really proud of from about last month I also tried not to fall into the trap of Pillow Shading, did I improve my shading at all?

Meme

Actual Picture

I know the feet/shoes are bad, will need to do some studies methinks, and I could probably have done a better job of the skirt and folds on her t-shirt :/

EDIT: Oh and there is something wrong with the breasts, not sure what it is though :l
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 08-21-2012 at 08:31 PM.