Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon's Critique Collection

Thanks Gaff, that is a great help! i'll try the pose again sometime tomorrow after my routine sketch and see if I can correct those areas you pointed out

shes so cute I especially like the second pic, cute pose!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
    shes so cute I especially like the second pic, cute pose!
    thanks!

I was going to wait until you had some new work, since pretty much everything has already been said; But I'll just say, geeze man, do you have some persistence! Nobody else I knew would have kept at it that long. *_*

^ Fortunately I will be uploading something new later today as usual this time I attempted a sitting down pose and its my first time with that kind of pose so there will be plenty to correct and for me to fix :L and thanks, yeah I try to remain inspired

---

Here is my first set of line art and colour render I have been working on today with SAI. Looks much better that I was expecting from myself if i'm honest

Line Art #1:

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...houtColour.jpg

Colour Rendering #1:

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...rtColoured.jpg

Her eyes don't really look like they fit with the face in my opinion. like they make it seem flat almost. I see it now! The eye on the right needs to be changed to fit 3/4 view.

Cute, cute! Though, her shoulders are pretty narrow and her left (our right) foot shouldn't be curving in like that on the outside.

^And, I agree with kine. You keep drawing the eyes as if she were straight on, not 3/4. You should google How to draw 3/4 view eyes.

@kine - I'll try to fix that next time round thanks for the feedback

@JJJorgie - I'll try to fix that foot and get the shoulders into perspective on the redrawing thanks for pointing those out to me!

Oh ok, I thought that was right >.>' ok time to revise my eye theory :P
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 05-31-2012 at 03:21 PM.

She looks adorable! I love the poses you draw her in, and you get the anatomy really good (nothing else wrong besides what was mentioned before about the breasts and the shoulders), although in my opinion the shoulders aren't THAT too narrow because they're viewed from an angle and not directly.
    I have been following your work in the last couple of days and you seem to be getting better fast :) Keep it up! Can't wait to see more!

Quote Originally Posted by Shnorkel View Post
    She looks adorable! I love the poses you draw her in, and you get the anatomy really good (nothing else wrong besides what was mentioned before about the breasts and the shoulders), although in my opinion the shoulders aren't THAT too narrow because they're viewed from an angle and not directly.
    I have been following your work in the last couple of days and you seem to be getting better fast Keep it up! Can't wait to see more!
    You think so? From my point of view its taking forever to make progress :L but i'm glad I joined this site everyone is so helpful and point out the things I would never spot xD also thanks it's taken a long time to get her to this point, in fact i'm going to upload her original design later

---

Here is my daily drawing with her in a sitting pose, this was horrendous to draw O_o' but I tried my best so hopefully that is reflected.

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...nalSitting.jpg

And here is some eye ball practice and a random chiodos symbol because I was listening to them at the time :L let me know if the eye's are looking correct now

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...yePractice.jpg

Also i've been convinced to start working on an other couple of characters so maybe in the next few days i'll give that a shot and upload them once I have their designs all worked out and stuff :3