Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon's Critique Collection

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...alColoured.jpg

This was the new picture I finished today I think I rectified the problems with the breasts and eyes :L

I also attempted some colouring with good old colouring pencils :L may as well get used to colouring for when I start rendering :P also please excuse the lack of flesh colours :L I couldn't find any pencils which would allow me to make it look 'normal', i'll soon find some and fix that
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 05-25-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Right leg (from her) is longer than the other. Probably the problem comes from the fact that you didn't respected the same perspective point proposed on the shoulders and hips.

^ Yeah that was my failed attempt at perspective :/ thanks for pointing that out to me!

I'll try to fix that in the morning
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 05-25-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Change the style of her feet its kinda confusing . Do it in little realistic manner.
    May be that might solve your length issues . ( actually when we stand then both feets gets angled outward to each other) . Stand infront of mirror you will get idea.

^Ok i'll give that a shot tomorrow! So there's nothing wrong with the legs? That is the area I was sure I had messed up in :L and thanks for your feedback ^_^

You should probably make her right (our left) leg and foot more in a profile view. Having them straight on makes them look awkward.

^ The right leg is supposed to be profile I think it's because the way I placed the foot that it doesn't appear that way but I'm attempting to fix it now

Oh also could I ask what you thought of the colour scheme I tried out or if there are any alterations I should make to it?
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 05-26-2012 at 06:20 AM.

The color scheme's fine for now. I wouldn't worry about color until you're super confident with the body. And, I think you have your rights and lefts confused. Her right leg is definitely not in profile

^I probably am but by profile are you meaning at a 90 degree angle away from me or pointing straight at me? Also I think I'm not going to fix the feet on this sketh since it is a nightmare trying to remove the colouring :L I think I will redraw a similar pose and see if I can fix the feet on that one

And I will concentrate more on getting placement right an put colouring off, I just wish I was able to get it right and stop having to redraw several times until its placed correctly (ish) :/

Profile means on the side.