Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon's Critique Collection

I try to restrain myself from kicking, or punching things.... as to prevent me parents from signing me up for anger managemnt classes.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

I think what mainly makes it look like he's standing straight on is the collar thing at the top - im assuming it goes to a point in the middle, as that would be normal :P so if he's facing slightly to the side, you have to adjust the perspective of where it comes to a point too - you've still drawn it in the middle of his body, whereas it should be further over to the left, where his actual middle would be, if that makes sense

SPOILER! :
    E.g. in this picture, see how the lowest point of the cut of the top is over to the right, not the middle. not the best picture, but i think it shows what i mean enough http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-O3GlHcaXJK...+print+crb.jpg

Yeah I did try to move the point slightly to the left a bit, it probably doesn't help that it is hidden for view by the belt thing around him holding up the backpack though, I'll try and move it again to see if I can fix it up

on page 32 - 30/5/12 has the best bod but the last one has the best face and coloring and knees good work very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Hant_iiha_cohacomxoj View Post
    on page 32 - 30/5/12 has the best bod but the last one has the best face and coloring and knees good work very nice
    Thanks i'll make sure to work on the bodies

---

An art pimp I drew for JJ

Planning on linearting it later as well
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 07-11-2012 at 06:39 PM.

That looks really, really great! Thanks so much! I love the hair. In future pictures, make sure the mouth isn't too low. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    That looks really, really great! Thanks so much! I love the hair. In future pictures, make sure the mouth isn't too low. Thanks again!
    Thanks JJ and your welcome i'm glad you like it and i'll make sure to move the mouth up a bit before linearting it

Oooo, you're linearting her? Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    Oooo, you're linearting her? Awesome!
    Yeah I found I really useful guide so hopefully she will be more impressive than previous attempts i'll make sure to message you a copy once it's done

Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    Yeah I found I really useful guide so hopefully she will be more impressive than previous attempts i'll make sure to message you a copy once it's done
    I'll be looking forward to it! Will you leave it as a lineart, or use her for coloring practice?