Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon's Critique Collection

@corastaur - Thanks for posting that was very helpful and i'll fix that up before I lineart it tomorrow by the lack of mentioning does that mean that my main female OC above was ok and the waist and shoulder widths were ok?

She looks pretty ok to me haha nothing pops out right away and (at least as far as I'm concerned) her waist and shoulder widths look fine! Her boobs do look a bit funky haha I think the right (the one farther away from us) one could be a bit larger. That's really my only complaint/opinion :3

edit: actually looking at it again I think its less a matter of size and more due to the line from the other boob going past the center and kind of cutting off the other one making it look smaller. Or making the left one look large and like its hanging off to the side.

Ah good i'll see if I can fix that up as well thanks again for taking the time to post

I'll start the linearting tomorrow

Edit: So I should be messing about with the light folds I added on her t-shirt then, ok
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-29-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Looks good! You should be able to see all of the girl's fingers on her left hand. The wrinkles on the guy's pocket are a bit off. I suggest looking at references (like from Google) to find the correct placement. This is a suggestion, but you could add a little more detail to the shoes. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for posting i'll use some references and try to fix the pocket and i'll add in that missing finger sorry I keep forget about detailing his shoes i'll make sure to do that to :L

-----

Banner Idea 1

SPOILER! :

Banner Idea 2

SPOILER! :

Banner Idea 3

SPOILER! :

Just a bunch of ideas.
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-29-2012 at 08:38 PM.

I like the third the best. I think it'll all come together once you finish the whole lineart and coloring process

I really like the composition of the second. I might move the right hand symbol somewhere else, though. Also, I think the project words could be longer, to fill out the page design. Otherwise, cool. :3

@JJ - Yeah there is something appealing about the second one, I think that cover would be something I would expect to see on a novel, dunno why :L

@Sunny - Thanks for posting and i'll try elongating project and i'll update the post when i'm done and i'll try relocating the symbol somewhere

Great!

Banner Idea 4

SPOILER! :

Influenced from actual manga covers and a weird circle thing for no reason :L

Updated Banner 2

SPOILER! :

Didn't move the symbol because I couldn't find anywhere better to put it :/

Anyway goodnight, i'll make a finalized prototype tomorrow
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-29-2012 at 08:59 PM.