Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon's Critique Collection

@Bunny - Thanks you and I will attempt to fix dat nose
    @PoA - Thanks yup I will fix that nose somehow, if I can work out what the problem is :O

And to stop this post being pointless here is a gesture i'm working on as a present;

Your gesture always seem really graceful to me; I love them! Not much to say with these critique wise. Be sure to smooth the waists out a little more in your finished picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

COOOL! gesture really looks graceful here like jj said :3 careful with the shoulder tho. may be slightly narrow than normal. thats all. this seems to be pretty good :3
    Last edited by BunnyVoid; 11-03-2012 at 12:11 AM.
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

Regular Member whenrabbitsattack2.0's Avatar
    nice.... it looks good I like the fact that even your stick figures curve, becuase no bone n the human body is entirely straight, curving the base makes the flow of the figure feel way more natural. nothing to add, great work
    collectin my fav quotes.
    I wasn't aware breasts were sentient and capable of independent movement
    Quote Originally Posted by theAnimeRebel View Post
    Sheesh, you people and your superiority issues.

Thank you very much

got a couple of things on the list to finish and then I will begin studying parts that have been needing attention for a while, particularly hands

2 left I believe

Art trade with Bunny

SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 11-04-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Regular Member whenrabbitsattack2.0's Avatar
    love the scythe Eternal's holding and your shading has gotten alot better.it's a little confusing to see two different types of shadows in the same drawing though. Eira's shadows (beneath her dress and around her chest and on her arms) are hatched and clearly delineated, while Eternal's are softly shaded in.

eternal's nose seems almost non-existent, and the placement of the head seems a little far back. the jaw shouldn't sit directly on the line of the neck.

you see how the neck comes up behind the jaw, the same should happen for Eternal.

Eira's breasts don't follow the same perspective, the one closest to us should be slightly lower. Eternal's breast farthest from us is anchored too far back at the top for it to follow the line of her ribcage established by the T-shirt, i.e her armpit needs to come forward slightly. Eternal's arm closest to us looks slightly awkward because the upper arm seems a little too short.

there should be some folds in Eira's dress around her waist to show the material hugging it or it should drop straight down. I like how you've done Eternal's skirt though, very nice

the legs closest to us on the both the girls look overly muscular and slightly lumpy around the knee. on the outside of the leg, the outwards curve of the knee is generally not so pronounced except in body builders. the general rule with girls is curvy,curvy,curvy!

I like how you drew the bow on Eira's dress and Eternal's hair looks great, very bouncy and fun overall, it's a great piece of work and it is NOT crap. your art is wonderful and you should have confidence in that. you've come along way from when you first joined MT and you should be proud of that. well done
    collectin my fav quotes.
    I wasn't aware breasts were sentient and capable of independent movement
    Quote Originally Posted by theAnimeRebel View Post
    Sheesh, you people and your superiority issues.

That is amazing!

@Mayma - Thanks for those details on the face! I knew I had done something bad there but wasn't sure, and I think the majoritory of the problems were caused because the face was suposed to be straight forward but I may... have slightly... shifted it >.>' thanks

note; the areas of black 'shading' on Eira are black material, they weren't supposed to be shading :/

@Cloudy - Thanks you ^_^
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 11-04-2012 at 12:44 PM.

rabbit did an awesome critique, so I dont really have much to add just wanted to drop a message to show im still lurking and say your work has gotten really awesome lately demon, and i love this latest piece!

@SF - Thanks you very much you are too kind O_O

started the first of many studies;

Legs (not feet, they will be later OTL, also referenced from real life, which is a first :x);
    SPOILER! :

Just found some male leg refs as well, gonna try them out now :3

Bad face practice;

SPOILER! :

Gesture with form i'm working on for a fanart;

SPOILER! :