Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon's Critique Collection

@Reg - Thanks very much! Yeah I would agree with the breasts and I will make sure to keep in mind shadows created by the body itself!

@Clock - Thank you! Yeah studying male/female anatomy has been incredibly useful so I will do the same for the human face and head I have begun to notice that my heads are quite restricted like you mentioned after looking back thanks again and I will keep that in mind!

@Cloudy - Thanks ^_^

A new pose that I hadn't tried before unfortunately I didn't take into consideration the head this time so I will remember that for my next request on DA it also helps if you don't forget the character you are drawing wears a skirt >.>'

I realise that the feet are a bit wrong and so are the toes, im working on them right now

The toes should not be that pronounced; if anything, there should only be a continuous curving outline indicating the tips of the toes. Also, the socks should have some creases or folds; it looks lie there are just two stripes on her calves, not socks.

Very cute, though! Great job!!

Like what i said in da, you make wonderful panty shots besides that, your perseverance inspires me too. keep up the good work demonfyre hope to see more from you
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

@JJ - Thanks, fixing
    @BV - Why thank you, I will make some more for you :3

Too tired to say much else.

Sword - Messed up, doesn't look like it's on angle, need to fix
    Foot/leg - Forgot to shade and to add ankles >:U

Any more critiques would be incredibly helpful! Anyway, goodnight

The stuff you've drawn lately feel much more dynamic and interesting than it did just a few weeks ago =)

In this last one, the top of the torso is very flat. Try to box it out and you'll probably figure it out.

I also think that it's time for you to study up on hands and feet. They're a bit behind the rest of your anatomical knowledge.

^What he said. your body anatomy GREAT....hands and feet....kinda good but the joints look wacky. Completly agreeing with Rubi.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Like what i said in da, your artworks are always clean. I love the sketching style. Poses are getting better and better, although I'm anticipating more of your originals. I hope to see more of that.

I know hands and feet are troublesome. I'm still studying them as well. Aside from that, fantastic job!
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso

@Rub - Thanks! I did what you said and I think I found the problem and I will! I have hand and feet studies scheduled into my list of things to do now just need to get through all these darned requests now :L

@Ged - Thank you very much!

@BV - Thanks hopefully I can get some more original's out once I get through my request list

Just something i've been working on for a bit, I think i've messed up the anatomy of her crotch and legs but i'm not really that sure to be honest :/

WOAH! nice pose anatomy you got there! her right leg (knee up) may be a bit too long. Her crotch looks fine to me. Carry on with the foreshortening, i think it works
    (}_{)
    (>.<)

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    was the pic in post #454 done in you're sketchbook, or on the compy?

You are showing progress good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.