Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon's Critique Collection

Woohoo! Vast Improvement! Keep up the great work! On the newest, move the farthest eye towards the edge on the face a little more. Also, the folds on the breast are really odd and aren't where real folds or creases would be for a tight t-shirt. i think you should erase them and put in some horizontal type folds.

Thanks and I will try my best to fix them up and make them look like one with the ice sword only wish I had known that before I line art and coloured it :L
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

wow james...... just....wow.

tou've improved so much over 3 months. like HOLY SHIRT,MAN!!!

i don't know much about colouring so i can't say much, but the insides of eternals sleves could be a darker colour that the outside to give a sense of volume
    and i've already told you that her boobs aren't quite right, but since it's coloured already, there's not much you can do :/

i love her hair though BD

Quote Originally Posted by WhenRabbitsAttack View Post
    wow james...... just....wow.

tou've improved so much over 3 months. like HOLY SHIRT,MAN!!!

i don't know much about colouring so i can't say much, but the insides of eternals sleves could be a darker colour that the outside to give a sense of volume
    and i've already told you that her boobs aren't quite right, but since it's coloured already, there's not much you can do :/

i love her hair though BD
    Thanks and i'll make sure to shade in those sleeves, need to stop forgetting about them :L and i'll try to fix the breasts to the best of my ability

Leland Fanart

Sorry, my scanner appears to have not copied the skin shading on the legs :/ and he was supposed to be slightly turned away but when I added the clothing it makes it look like he is standing straight towards you :/
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 07-10-2012 at 06:03 PM.

This looks good! I think the feet are a little small and considering where the wrists are, the thighs are a little short.

The thighs are a bit short, and thin. the left (his right) pupil looks a bit lopsided, round it out some. Other than that, it's very nice, keep it up. The shading could indeed be a bit better, but hey, still very nice, you're doing great.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    This looks good! I think the feet are a little small and considering where the wrists are, the thighs are a little short.
    Thanks for pointing that out to me I'll make sure to lengthen the thighs a bit and make the feet bigger before I move onto lineart it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    The thighs are a bit short, and thin. the left (his right) pupil looks a bit lopsided, round it out some. Other than that, it's very nice, keep it up. The shading could indeed be a bit better, but hey, still very nice, you're doing great.
    Thanks Liebe i'll see if I can fix that eye tomorrow and yeah the shading is a bit haphazard, doesn't help when the scanner isn't working *gets mad at scanner* :L

at least your scanner works... to a degree anyways.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    at least your scanner works... to a degree anyways.
    I may, MAY have kicked it... :l

I don't think it's working anymore :L