View Poll Results: Which Theme Should We Keep?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simply Minty

1 5.26%
  • Surfin' Luffy

1 5.26%
  • Death Note Duo

2 10.53%
  • Smexy Red

1 5.26%
  • Elebits

1 5.26%
  • Orchestra of Machines

6 31.58%
  • Fairy Tail

3 15.79%
  • Classic Blue

1 5.26%
  • Blue Chains

3 15.79%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Theme Should We Keep?

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    @ elto
    Unfortunately, that link is the only one that "hides" when using the classic theme and maybe a few others. If you use another one like simply Minty, it stands out perfectly fine. Unfortunately, there's really not much I can do about it. :\

Anyways, thanks for all the votes you guys! Looks like the top three were:
    1. Orchestra of Machines
    2. Blue Chains
    2. Fairy Tail

Since there were two second place winners, the third place winner, Death Note Duo will get cut. I'll be making some changes in the next couple of days so sit tight. Oh, and background suggestions are welcome. Just make sure the suggested image is as big as the ones that are currently used. (i.e. 1920 x 1080 pixels or higher) Thanks! :3

I put some possible background images in a zip file and uploaded it here. So if you want to use some then awesome. And if you decide not to, I guess anyone else can just download it and use them for their computer if they want. I'm pretty sure all the images are 1920 x 1200 pixels.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?upd2mp6c0tqfpr9

could you show a thumbnail preview of each picture as well as the link to downloading them? So people know what they will be downloading xD

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

uh well I said in the post that they were pictures

I didn't ask what it was...

Let me rephrase. I wonder if you can add a thumbnail of the pictures that you got in the .zip file. So people can see them before downloading them. Cause now, you have to save and unzip the file you linked before the pictures can be viewed

why do you need the thumbnails, i dont get it

@ Elto
    They're mostly photos and maybe a few art like the Japanese tsunami painting with Mt. Fuji in the background.

But hey, FLCL! I was actually considering using that but decided on one of the others instead. I think I'll use that for a theme this time around. And you really like the classic MT background huh? I'll use that one too just for kicks. Thanks!

Cause I don't download a zip full of images without seeing the images first xD You know, nvm. Those that want them, prolly download them blindly anyway.

Question Rio, is it possible to suggest own images as backgrounds? I don't have any... now... but if I ever make some I'm proud enough of to suggest as an official background, I might as well do so :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    @ Elto
    They're mostly photos and maybe a few art like the Japanese tsunami painting with Mt. Fuji in the background.

But hey, FLCL! I was actually considering using that but decided on one of the others instead. I think I'll use that for a theme this time around. And you really like the classic MT background huh? I'll use that one too just for kicks. Thanks!
    do they have to be like drawings?

Nah, not really but it I would prefer it since this is a drawing site after all. : )

Oh yeah, I'll try to use the MT Wordpress background too for those who may have liked that one.