Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: GTA V: Feuding Crews Edition

got an apartment

u jelly?

ya kinda. I tried playing last night but it said the cloud was down

I tried playing but my character was "deleted"....

Waiting for an update.
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

Yeah mine too, totally sucks.

I'm dinorobosuar on PS3 btw.
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 10-07-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I've been able to play perfectly fine since like two days ago, but I have been hearing a lot about characters disappearing, hopefully I wont get hit.

In other news, I won a 40-kill deathmatch last night, and two different races and escaped a bounty on my head then bought a garage, lol.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Dogfights are boring as shit. If you're going to do one make sure the kill target is set really low. Had to play a first to 25 and it took forever. People started dropping out too, which made it harder to get kills so it just dragged on.

Starting to really hate racing in this game. Finished 14th in a race just because dudes kept ramming me into traffic. Before that I hadn't even been below 6/16. The worst part is PITing is really inconsistent so if you want to ram somebody with vengeance chances are you'll be the one that spins out because... idk. There is no justice?

All this might be okay if the traffic didn't lag. Cars just teleporting around like you like frieza.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    That's why I always make sure I get in first before we get deep into a race. Just let everyone pass, stream the guys in front of you, and once you're in front it's smooth sailing.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

superdooper, I will add u later, my name is MrSatorin. Cake, whats your PSNID?

Also ya racing with ppl u dont know is bullshit cuz they always play dirty since they dont got respect for racing, pieces of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    That's why I always make sure I get in first before we get deep into a race. Just let everyone pass, stream the guys in front of you, and once you're in front it's smooth sailing.
    I can't tell if you're serious or not but that's what everyone's trying to do which is causing all the pile-ups in the first 5 seconds. According to this game I've played about 20 races and they always start with a massive carmageddon right at the start.