Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA V: Feuding Crews Edition

ya the soundtrack is rad i mean they have fidlar on the radio but now there is gonna be so many posers man i listened to fidlar before they got huge from gta maaaan

also idgaf, im buying a z type when i get the dosh

http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-high...ess-gamer-gta5
    Last edited by Hayashida; 09-22-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Modded my skyline to look like the one from initial d

Also futo's are pretty bad for racing. Awesome for drifting, but after a single hit to the front bumper it becomes nigh impossible to control. I actually won a race in this car, but I couldn't get it moving again after that.

man racing can be dumb as shit sometimes, like cars will appear out of nowhere right where you need to go

Yeah I was racing and all 6 of us smashed into a bunch of cars that were just randomly lined up on the street like somebody purposefully placed them there. Also it's pretty much impossible to drift in traffic. If you don't tap a light pole and spin out of control, you'll smash the side of your car into some random asshole and be gimped for the rest of the race.

So yeah giving up on drift racing takumi style. Just gonna use the skyline.

Franklin makes races too easy anyway. Can't wait to race dudes online.

Edit: Futo is amazing for drifting. If you get bored enough, go to the docks with it and just drift around the cargo. Super fun.

ya being able to slow down time has saved my ass so many times to get around traffic. Also its hard to tell which telephone poles you can break and which ones you cant, I was racing and smashed into one and I died it was lame as hell

That's what I'm saying. It's super inconsistent.

The race on the highway is fucking amazing though. That's some wangan midnight shit.

Also the one where you drive through vinewood is pretty much touge, at least for a bit of it.

I've only done the one race with franklin so far. It was tough too cuz I was using this slow as hell car. Weaving through traffic on the highway is really fun though, I like doing that

Eh with his special move you can win with any car. I would just steal random cars on the way to races to beat them. But for the highway races you probably wan't something that handles well. Not the Futo, because it has a weird slide when you turn.

I was driving my futo around no problem man. Once you get used to how it slides, it's easy

Is yours tuned? I can't even turn slightly without going into a drift but idk why.

Also I can't find a fucking sultan. I've been driving around for over an hour.