Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA V: Feuding Crews Edition

futo 4 life

have you looked at the most popular photos on RSC?

so much nudity

yeah, idk why people like those pics so much. Also I gotta post a pic of my GTR-like car too. Also can I just say at this point, fuck barry. Holy shit what a cunt I hate his missions

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    General consensus is that the GTAV soundtrack is lackluster, but I heard this and everything was alright.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Beat the game and also found boobs on the beach since that's what the people want to see

edit:

Apparently the elegy is the skyline counterpart. This thread has a lot of them listed.

http://jalopnik.com/all-the-cars-in-...rts-1335264383
    Last edited by jubeh; 09-22-2013 at 02:34 AM.

gunzet who are you talking to that said the soundtrack was bad? Because I don't think you'd be saying that if you listened to the lowdown, Radio Mirror Park, or Vinewood Boulevard Radio. Also chakra attack.

also james are you gonna buy a z-type cuz that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    gunzet who are you talking to that said the soundtrack was bad? Because I don't think you'd be saying that if you listened to the lowdown, Radio Mirror Park, or Vinewood Boulevard Radio. Also chakra attack.
    Most of my friends that have the game and random insignificant internet peoples have said the soundtrack was lacking, not necessarily -bad-. But personally? I think it sucks, mostly because it doesn't have a metal station, lol.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

ya cuz there would be like 2 people in the world who would listen to that

The soundtrack is legit. They got black flag, flying lotus -- I love the severe lack of 'greatest hits'. San Andreas and Vice City had cool soundtracks, but they were steeped in the same super popular tracks you hear every goddamn day anyway.

Also hell no Im not buying a z type. For the cost of that car I could be three fucking tanks.

I think I've gotten too used to Saints Row, cause I keep forgetting once a vehicle is destroyed, it's destroyed. I've lost so much money on getting my expensive custom vehicle totalled.
    <My comic

You can sometimes get it back at the impound lot. Not sure how that works though, since sometimes I get some car I don't even car about or don't even remember driving.