Thread: Sup guys, Newbie here...

Spambot or Not? Newbie

Sup guys, Newbie here...

Hi,
    surprisingly I remember learning how to draw manga from this very site, way back in 2008. My my its really something now.
    I'm happy to become part of a community of artists and hobbyists like me too.

Since then I continued drawing until now, I have a manga style that I can call my own and that I truly love thanks to a lot of practice drawing from real people/photos and the great tutorials here (and elsewhere online),

One lesson I will never forget is how when you hit a slump its best to continue to learn how to draw without drawing (picking up a pencil) by researching on art, reading drawing books, learning something new like cubism or fibonacci-numbers applied to visual arts e.t.c. Just wanted to say thanks so much for this great site and your encouraging tutorials that I STILL visit to polish up on some basics here and again.

Here is something I drew then Inked over in GIMP2.

Just one question: how can I change my profile avatar picture though?

Hi welcome. To change your avatar picture, go to:
    Forum Actions > Edit Profile > Edit Avatar.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Welcome! Got a selection of good things on sale, stranger.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Spambot or Not? Newbie
    I get this message when I try to change my profile

Ekamu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Sorry for the belated response, but you need to make one more post on the forum to be approved.

I'm Not a Spammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Sorry for the belated response, but you need to make one more post on the forum to be approved.
    i see