Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salutations, my dear artists! ^_^

Salutations, my dear artists! ^_^

HEY THERE!

My name's Adam, but you can call me Icy

I'm very new to drawing, especially people; I only began attempting to draw things seriously a few weeks ago, as I felt prompted to since I watch so much anime. In other words, I'm a total noob and I'll need a lot of guidance ^.^

I'm from Sweden, but currently living & going to school in the US. I like playing games like StarCraft 2, and drawing. I really wanted to join a site like this one because I'm in dire need of feedback and guidance in terms of my drawing; I really want to get better. Also, I've been lurking around in some threads, just reading what people have to say, and from what I gather everyone seems really friendly and open <(^_^)>

Like most people here (I'm guessing), I'm on the computer I lot. Besides playing StarCraft 2 and drawing I occasionally write short stories. I spend a fair amount of time on useless stuff like reading forums & other humorous webpages.

Really pumped to start sharing some drawings & getting feedback, and meeting all you nice people.

- Icy

Welcome adam

Thanks for the quick approval & welcome, jubeh ^^

Hey adam is it icy in sweden

Nice one, lol... I'm in the US right now, but the iciness is pretty similar to that in sweden. It gets a lot icier when im in sweden though because my name affects the climate significantly

I am from canada so i imagine tue icy-ness is probably similar

I was in Canada (*Niagara Falls*) a bit before school started. Was really hot at that time ~~ but climate changes pretty drastically I'd imagine, just like where I live in the US (Wisconsin). in any case, I'm pumped to start getting some actual criticism on my drawings once I can post in the critique corner ~~ way too many people (especially friends/relatives) are so dishonest when you ask them what they think of your art; just a default "yeah it's good", with no substance :/ Wont happen here hopefully ^_^

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Hello and elcome aboard. You will have fun here. Everyone is really cool and badass. Especially me.

Except Evil Cake, though. You gotta watch out for him. I don't know what that guy's problem is, but he's got a real chip on his shoulder. He's really just been a right tosser ever since his family got kidnapped by pirates.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

sup

@Kodos
    I'll keep it in mind, haha
    @sylux
    yoyo ^^