Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Views on Rooms and other things

Mothers who clean your rooms for you are babying you fools

As you can see my grandma does no such thing with my room.

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    My mom rocked up to the place where I live now with my sister, as a 'surprise' she cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes. After she was really condesending being all like, OH it must be much cleaner now than you are used to! The only reason it was a mess is because it was my sisters turn to clean it -_-
    this happens to me every single week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    My mom rocked up to the place where I live now with my sister, as a 'surprise' she cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes. After she was really condesending being all like, OH it must be much cleaner now than you are used to! The only reason it was a mess is because it was my sisters turn to clean it -_-
    My mom does that to her 30-something-year-old sister, which is way uncool. But she doesn't really bother with me, because I do what I'm supposed to and get the heck out of her way. I only live with her for three months out of the year, anyway.

Yeah it's good not living with her anymore. I don't mind going to my parents for a visit but its always really weird and awkward when they come to my place

Be nice to have my own place, but damn it's expensive.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I hate my bed. I have a queen sized bed and it takes up like half of my floor space maybe a little less. I don't even have the frame for the bed because it used to be my parents bed before they got a new one and the frame bent because it was old and janky. I want a futon or something but I'm broke allways and I would be spilling off of it more than likely, I'm just under 6' and sleep stretched out arms under my head.
    I vary from sleeping flat on my side to sleeping sitting up off and on back and forth through out the night so a futon seems ideal to me.

I have a twin mattress with a rudimentary frame that I like very much for its simplicity, along with excellent sheets and a featherbed. Since I haven't made my bed since 2010 it feels like a motherfucking bird's nest made of pillows and it's really amazing.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    Be nice to have my own place, but damn it's expensive.
    I knowww, I can't wait to live outside the house full-time. I'll probably start working near/on the oil fields next summer (two weeks on, two weeks off) in order to get out the house and save more money.

Inksprout: Why is it awkward?

Sy: I sleep on an extra long twin mattress at university and a full at my parents' house.

Psy: Have you tried propping it up against a wall during the day?

I have a queen size bed, I think, is a good size for me, as I'm not very tall.

As, I said, it's very expensive, but I think after finishing my education, I might be able to get a good enough job to afford a, well a place that's not too terrible.