Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Views on Rooms and other things

Ook so the only camera I could working was shitty 3ds internal camera, these pictures are mirrored.
    SPOILER! :

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Well hey, it's essentially their property so they can do as they like with it. But they should just come out and say that. It's annoying for parents to try to create the illusion of privacy when they'll ransack your room while you're at school without any qualms.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    I spend a massive majority of time in my room. >.>
    I believe most of us spend our time like that.

my entertainment is based in my room, and since i don't have a desk, i try to keep my bed and floor(the only surfaces i can draw or do homework on) relativeley clean. i usually fail.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    Well, they do this and that, but they only mean the very best, right?
    I know my mom does. It really is nice of her to help me unpack, so no complaints! (:

Clock: I dunno. I don't have a TV or desktop hooked up in my room. I'm not very athletic, though, and my area doesn't have many other things to do, so I stay in my room a lot. I might take up biking, though. I did seven miles yesterday and it was nice. Not really sure what other MTers do with their time, though.

well, i play piano, make food for my bros, keep the little one out of trouble, draw, come on MT (well,duh!).....
    all the usual i guess.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    My room is crafted in a way so that I have everything in one main hub. As you can see, from the pictures. I have my Xbox, PSP, and physical PC games on a small shelf to my left, along with writing utensils.

On the right side of my desk, I have my Xbox, which is conveniently hooked up to my second monitor, so that all I have to do is turn it on, and switch input. A small speaker set is hooked up behind my laptop and monitor, so that I can hear sound from it.

I have my tablet on my desk, along with a USB hub for all my extra inputs. My iPod. And my two Xbox controllers, one for my laptop, and one for my 360. I have my second monitor hooked up to my laptop, working in extension mode. And a wireless keyboard and mouse underneath the desk on a sliding part.

Sunnuvabitch, I wish I had a bigger room for all this shit, really. I got about 15 broken skateboards in a pile on the floor beside me, and about four others propped up on a wall... I skate when I'm not playing games, drawing, internetting, or anything else.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

why do you bother to keep all your broken boards? unless ther like you legacy or something....

i have a crazy amount of stuff i don't need in my room that is slowly and brutally being kicked out.

When I was very young I had my room really messy and refused to clean it up. My mum literally came in with a garbages bag and put all my toys in it with the intention of throwing them all away as punishment, only my sister begging her not to saved those toys. Ever since I kept my room reasonably clean so she never had reason to go and clean it. When ever she did she apparently got freaked out because I would be things away but in random combinations that didn't make sense.

My mom rocked up to the place where I live now with my sister, as a 'surprise' she cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes. After she was really condesending being all like, OH it must be much cleaner now than you are used to! The only reason it was a mess is because it was my sisters turn to clean it -_-

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenRabbitsAttack View Post
    why do you bother to keep all your broken boards? unless ther like you legacy or something....

i have a crazy amount of stuff i don't need in my room that is slowly and brutally being kicked out.
    I keep them because... I don't know, they hold memories to me. I still have my first board, when I started doing my first tricks. Most of them aren't broken, just really beat up, but I keep the broken ones too. I've only given away/traded about two or three out of them all.
    But that's off topic.

For some reason, my room just never stays clean. Like, I'll clean it the best I can one day, and it'll be back to crap in no time. I'm just such a cluttered person. Even my computer's desktop is all over the place.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."