Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Views on Rooms and other things

Gunzet's room is how I want mine to be so badly. I will have like, that room for me to just sit and be a putrid loser all day and then a super cool guest bedroom in the extremely rare case I bring a girlie home when I get an apt.

EDIT: Man I forgot to take a picture of my giant pile of foodtrash (just wrappers and boxes) before I threw it away

Jai - that sucks big time....

That is the reason why I usually stick around when my mom cleans my room and if I'm away, I tell her not to throw away anything...

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I wish I could clean my room up a bit more. But I'm just heavily unorganized, and my desk is covered in wires and tech shit and skateboard parts/tools. It's insane.
    Dunno why ANYONE would wanna follow my example xD
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

My room is covered in millions of pieces of paper. This is the end result of writing as a hobby and having to revise for 8 different exams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

pics or it didn't happen

One Thousand Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    The best tidy-room tip I can give is to just clean as you go. Whenever you take something out, put it back before you do something else. Having drawers and storage bins help, too. In the room I'm in now (not pictured) I have two dressers: one for clothes, and one for art stuff. Make sure you make a habit of staying on top of stuff, and it'll always stay clean!

For example: Cleaning off one dish right after you finish eating (when the food is still soft and not-crusty) is easier than washing a mountain of the past week's dishes with hard to scrape gunk on it. Your room is the same way. If you clean stuff as you go along, it's not a daunting job. (: It's the buildup that becomes terrifying. XD
    you should know that its the brothers i share it with that are the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

I like the empty bottles of beer that adorn my room. They're like reminders of my degradation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    I like the empty bottles of beer that adorn my room. They're like reminders of my degradation.
    hey me too except they're kool-aid jammers

i always get stck from my mum about how messy my room is, and every so often she'll march in and be like, "get the hell out of here, i'm cleaning it up NOW" befor that happens though i grab everthing remotley important/used quite often,the scarper.

she hasn't had to do that recently tho' cause i've managed to fly under her radar by cleaning one part of my room to a high standard once a week.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    You guys that have your parents clean your room for you are both lucky and unlucky at the same time. I'd often just get bitchslapped and told to go clean my room up, and not to come out until it is.

Ah man, those were the days... no wait, no they weren't.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."