Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: getting grounded

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    So stop carrying a knife? It's not right for people to bully you, but you can't expect the general public to accept you if you don't play into some traditional conventions.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

Lol, this is like that pic Jubeh posted in "You Laugh, You Lose." With Boromir glaring and the caption under his pic says 'Oh, you took an arrow to the knee? That's just awful." and I'm Boromir. No, offense.

Hm, sidenote, you hear about that one kid who got suspended for bringing a stun gun to school? He was being bullied, the school administration basically said "it's your fault, we ain't doin nuthin" then his mom arms him with the stun gun.
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 05-17-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Yea, I heard about that. But I guess it is fair. The kid was being bullied, but anyone with a brain knows any kind of 'gun' or weapon just isn't tolerated in public school systems. It's like, one strike, you're out.

I remember this dude got expelled for bringing a water gun or something to school. They have a no bs deal with that rule, lol.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Yeah, I guess it's better for the kid to have just stood up to his bullies all by himself and get his ass kicked.... yeah it's a stun gun, but it was probably 5 to 1.

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    So stop carrying a knife? It's not right for people to bully you, but you can't expect the general public to accept you if you don't play into some traditional conventions.
    i only started carrying a knife after the school let it go on for a year then the admins encouraged the kids to beat me up. also it wasnt that i didnt like things that other liked, its taht i was being very quiet and didtn try to impress them or roll over for them whenever they wanted me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    Yeah, I guess it's better for the kid to have just stood up to his bullies all by himself and get his ass kicked.... yeah it's a stun gun, but it was probably 5 to 1.
    I'm sure there were other ways to get rid of them, but bringing it to the school itself was just a bad idea, even in self defense. Look what it got the poor kid. Getting expelled is some tough shit on top of some shit he already had to go through.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

That's the thing, isn't it? Always seems to be alternatives, unfortunately, kids like that seem to try and burn down those bridges so you have to fight them.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    @Liebe: I like it. Actually, no, I don't. Reminds me of last year when some girl brought pepper spray to school because she keeps it on her key chain. The school code strictly states that one can't bring pepper spray to school. One day while we were in French, she went to he bathroom and left her keychain on her desk. Two idiot friends then started messing with the spray. To make a long story short it went off and we had to evacuate the room.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

Ugh, ew, I hope I never get maced man.... urgh.... well, with my luck, I might get maced pretty bad one day.

Dude, what could you possibly done to have been maced?