Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: getting grounded

o_o...tht is terrible
    I feel like I don't know ANYTHING sometimes, and people, DON'T CALL ME BEN!!!! If u want to call me anything, call me Nox ....

Getting grounded sucks. Then again, I'm not always very sociable so I can deal with a few weeks inside until my mom is sick of me and ungrounds me early.

@B: What?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    I've been grounded once. But it was for months. And I may or may not have done something that wasn't quite legal.
    Like....strictly enforced? Shiiiiit. Most parents just let anything slide after a good week.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Sage, it pisses me off how you think you have real problems, when the fact of the matter is that you and I share the same problems, and I can tell you they're not bad at all. We have a roof over our head, and a mother who literally cooks and makes every single meal for us every single day, gives us clothing and videogames, buys us beautiful watches and jewelry pieces, bought me a class ring, and makes sure our house stays clean and not a complete fucking pigsty. We do not have any problems at all, Sage.

I've never been grounded . _ .

I was always not allowed to do stuff until i turned 16-ish, and i still am not allowed to do much
    So if i get grounded, there's really nothing to ground me off, unless its taking away my laptop and tablet . _ . ;
    Which almost never happens since i have to do a lot of homework on my laptop lol

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauben View Post
    o_o...tht is terrible
    I mean, I kind of deserved it. I don't really remember what the fuck I did for fun though. Mom turned off the cable, took my Wii, and disabled my internet. And I wasn't really one to go out when I was 14 and that wouldn't have been allowed anyway.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

o wow...
    I feel like I don't know ANYTHING sometimes, and people, DON'T CALL ME BEN!!!! If u want to call me anything, call me Nox ....

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I remember back in the day when I was an up and coming pyromaniac, and I got grounded cause I lit a roll of newspapers on fire with the stove, and meant to put it out in the sink, except the flames reached my fingers, and started to burn, so I dropped it on the carpet, and made the hard choice to kick it out, knowing I wouldn't be able to cover up fucking singed carpet, and the smell.

Fun times.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    I mean, I kind of deserved it. I don't really remember what the fuck I did for fun though. Mom turned off the cable, took my Wii, and disabled my internet. And I wasn't really one to go out when I was 14 and that wouldn't have been allowed anyway.
    At least you didn't get beaten up?

Man you were 14?

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I remember back in the day when I was an up and coming pyromaniac, and I got grounded cause I lit a roll of newspapers on fire with the stove, and meant to put it out in the sink, except the flames reached my fingers, and started to burn, so I dropped it on the carpet, and made the hard choice to kick it out, knowing I wouldn't be able to cover up fucking singed carpet, and the smell.

Fun times.
    LOL dude, seriously? There's always that one time when it all backfires, eh?