Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: getting grounded

o_o
    I feel like I don't know ANYTHING sometimes, and people, DON'T CALL ME BEN!!!! If u want to call me anything, call me Nox ....

Oh no, they aren't that bad, you've no need to worry.

im not really worried...i was never really worried
    I feel like I don't know ANYTHING sometimes, and people, DON'T CALL ME BEN!!!! If u want to call me anything, call me Nox ....

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    It's okay to be worried.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

im not worried

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Never got grounded, because I wasn't allowed to do shit anyways, but I got put in the corner for +6 hrs at a time. Move a muscle get smacked with a belt. Cry get something thrown at the wall to scare me. I got in trouble for laughing to much a couple times, my sister kept poking me and I am super ticklish on the sides and back, despite it not being voluntary.
    Eventually my mom thought it was for the better that they not hit us, by us I mean me and by they I mean my dad, anymore and go with taking toys and games away. This was allso about the time my dad decided he was going to quit drinking.

Hope I'll never need to discipline my kids in that manner. I'm not a father, but, I'd like to be.

Whoa!!! I have an avatar.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    All four of my future kids are getting bitchslapped into shape, so that I may create the ultimate troupe of supersoldiers.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I know I will be a good dad, or mother, because I can handle kids without smacking them. All you have to do is talk to a kid not at them. Listen and they will listen back.

I'm not very worried about how good of a father I'll be, I'm more worried about wether or not they'll turn out like me.