Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: getting grounded

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    This thread is totally awesome.
    hell ya it is
    I feel like I don't know ANYTHING sometimes, and people, DON'T CALL ME BEN!!!! If u want to call me anything, call me Nox ....

EONS AGO....when I was still full of teenage angst...I left school one Friday afternoon & spent the weekend at my skanky girlfriend's hous because her parents were out of town. My stupid ass didn't come home until after school next Monday. My dad lectured me saying how worried I'd made him & my stepmom (in retrospect...if they were so worried...why didn't they call the Po Po?). He calmly decreed thatI was grounded. I puffed up & said that I was a grown ass man & that I could do what I wanted. Then, for some some reason, I took a swing at my dad. I figured because I was 6' & he was 5'8" I could take him. WRONG! He calmly side steped me, applied the most painful wrist lock that I've ever felt on me & judo fliped me over his shoulder. Still holding my wrist, he calmly reiterated his decree, let me go & walked off into the living room to watch TV. I picked myself & my pride up off of the floor, went to my room where my step bro was waiting for me laughing.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Nice man.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Holy shit

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Now that is just awesome.

My little brother tried that same stunt, just a little different. He stayed over his girlfriend's house for a day without a peep, my mom freaked and called the cops, filed a missing person's alert, and almost had an amber alert put out.
    Then he pops up mid-day like nothing ever happened.
    All I can say is
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

^man,ur photo is invisible to me ;-;

my parents don't believe in grounding, so they just take away a portion of my savings to pay for any/all damages, and ban me from my computer and cell phone, except in emergencies.

oh, and i my curfew gets brought back a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Now that is just awesome.

My little brother tried that same stunt, just a little different. He stayed over his girlfriend's house for a day without a peep, my mom freaked and called the cops, filed a missing person's alert, and almost had an amber alert put out.
    Then he pops up mid-day like nothing ever happened.
    All I can say is
    way to build it up and then break the image. seriously. visit the webpage. it's fucking broken.

Aw man, I never got punished for anything, I never did anything that bad or had any problems just letting my mum know where I was. I wasn't bad ass enough, I need to go back and have a rebel teenager phase

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    way to build it up and then break the image. seriously. visit the webpage. it's fucking broken.
    Your FACE is BROKEN
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Damn, he got blown away by the GunZ.

I really didn't rebel, I was just very, very angry back then. Hey, I still am, ha ha ha, fun stuff.