Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comics you: stop reading, hate reading and want to keep reading.

I read a few chapters of that its the worst

it's pretty fun to read. Kenichi is a pretty cool guy and I'm interested to watch him grow. makes me think I can beeee the strooongest

Yes, it's the growth. I know there are a lot of things about it that are objectively terrible (i.e. Miu's old classmates were jealous of her because she was more attractive than them), but I get a sense of progression from Kenichi that I rarely ever get. That and he's a relatable character, even as he stands now.

No, it's not thought-provoking or realistic or philosophical or anything, but it's fun to read. Also, recording three hours of an evil laugh on a dummy CD is the best evil plan ever.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Stopped: Tenjho Tenge. I made it to about volume 14 almost 2 years ago, and that shit was like an overdose of pure action. I was reading about a volume a day, and I just slowly stopped around the middle of 14, cause shit was getting insane. Like a fight every couple of pages, someone blowing up, or losing a limb. Jeeeeeezus.

Hated: Spawn. I mean, I loooooove Spawn, but I couldn't read much of the comic. It just got boring after a bit of him bitching; ohhhh I'm dead this, omg Wanda that. Stfu and go kill some bitches with supernatural chains, damn, it's not- that- hard.

Want to: I wanna pick up where I left off on Priest. Thing is, I don't remember where I left off at.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Stopped: Bakuman & Naruto. I stopped reading Bakuman at around Chapter 109. Forgot why- busy I think. I stopped reading Naruto because...well...just.

Hated: Ichigo 100%. Seriously don't know why I stuck with it for longer than the first 20 chapters (which admittedly weren't so bad) because it really started getting boring and getting older and seeing 15 year-old girls' panties every two pages made me just stop altogether.
    Letter Bee. Argh, too soft.

Want to keep reading: Claymore. Last time I was with it, it was pretty freaking crazy. Its freakiness with the Yoma, Awakened Ones, etc made me really like it. I think I stopped after One Manga went down and since then I've read about a chapter or two but haven't got back to it.

Yeah man 15 is just too pedo-ish. I'm only 16 and even I wouldn't go for a girl that was 15 or younger.

I thought you were older than me, Sylux. At the same time, I knew you were sixteen. I'm mental.

I should have mentioned Tenjou Tenge, too. Seriously, Oh! Great needs to find himself a writer, because his art is insane in the good way and his stories are insane in the bad way.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    You guys who dropped Bakuman are missing out in ways and not missing anything in other ways. It had a really good build up to the finale, but the finale was pretty lame.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.