Thread: Hi again!

I'm Not a Spammer!

Hi again!

My name is Justin, I've been drawing all my life off and on. But never really took it seriously until I got into DBZ when I was in high school. I used to copy pics of Goku, Vegeta and that gang whenever I could. About 3 years ago, I decided to do my own charcters and storylines. At first my arwork was downright awful, but I kept on going. Every draft this comic book project I'm currently working on got better and better with every attempt, at least with figure drwing. I still struggle with backgrounds, dynamic poses, and perspective shifts, and hand to hand fighting, so I looked up this website in hopes of becoming a more solid artist.
    When I'm not drawing, I like to read, write, watch football, and really just take it easy. I used to work on pc hardware a lot, but could never keep up with the advancing technology. So, I put a lot of time into the drawing, and my dream is to draw and write my own manga in hopes that it captures someone's attention. I know putting all my eggs in one basket is risky, especially since I'm not pro-caliber and for all I know never will be, but it never hurts to dream.
    Anyway, since I started lurking around and checking tutorials, and studying other people's work, I already notice an improvement. Although consistency has been an issue with me. But I'm always seeking critiques on my work, and would love to post some of my stuff.
    I'm also good at hand coloring because I cant afford any good editing programs. Yet I'm below average at inking.
    That's about it for now, hope to be posting some artwork soon. -Justin

sup justin welcome to the forum

I'm Not a Spammer!
    Thanks, my art was on a bad decline, so I'm going back to basics for a while. I learned some new things from poking around here and its really helping. I'm about 20 or so pages deep into a 4th attempt at a manga project I'm working on and am always seeking constructive critisism.

I'm Not a Spammer!
    Quick question, if I'm looking for a critique of my manga project, should I upload it as I go, or just wait for the finished product? Not sure what the best approach would be.

I'm Not a Spammer!
    How do i edit my profile?

Welcome to the forum.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Haelo. You don't need to sign your posts. :3

And forum actions -> edit profile.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Sup, welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your drawings

Welcome Justin, hope you are well. Welcome to the forum.