Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Iccy's EPIC ARTROIDS IMPROVEMENT CHALLENGE!!!

Oh gosh, this is so intimidating. I want to attempt this but have a feeling I'll lose motivation from the overwhelming workload quickly. I might try for around 5-10 a day.

Thanks for the support Demonfyre and JJJorgie xD

@ Iaidoka, At least try to aim for 100 a month, that would be 25 a week. C:

ITS NOT OVER YET!!!!
    Just didnt have the time to post it.

SPOILER! :

Awesome composition sketches! I might try this one.. i'll definately do it in my autumn holiday in two weeks. Maybe even start coming week already. What are the themes for the coming two weeks? Would love to do it according to the original planning, need to expand my horizons.

That will be rules of third composition and iconic C:. There arent any specific theme that must be follow, just try to cover as any thing as possible xD

Hehe thats what i meant by themes, anatomy, composition etc. But now i found out where you're at. Ill see how it will turn out c:

Yay i started today and it was fun, though hard.. i can't draw environments, and ten of my thumbs disappeared so i had to draw them again XD

SPOILER! :

Awesome work so far! Yours are so neat! D: I wish mine was that neat xD

Meh I bet yours look better.. I phail in environment art. Tomorrow is a long day of school so I won't be able to do the arts. Probably I'll be able to do some again on tuesday, but not lots.

SPOILER! :

I HAVENT GIVEN UP YET! Still working on them, just dont have the time to post them up OTL

Anyways, This month I might be slowing down cause I sign up for Noah Bradley's Art camp, and his assignments require quite a lot of time. Depending on how much time they take, I might narrow this down to 100 a month for this challenge.