Thread: Iccys Rusty works

Iccys Rusty works

Seriously really rusty stuff here >_>

Some sketches i did for commissions a while back.

Unfortunately, the company said I was working too slow so they only paid me for the sketch and designs, so I didnt bother finish colouring all of them, here is one that was half way through

Please feel free to comment and critique, red line,etc

Oh, and an oc request to the first person who can guess who this character belong too ;D

Welcome back dude! or maybe you'll go again.

Well you might not remember me anyways.. we just met once in GB.

That belongs to Rei, Did I win?

Thanks mate! And yes, I may remember you once I see your work xD haha, and yes, you did win xD

YOU ARE ALIVE!!!! THe monsters are epic. THe angel girl i think has a bit too big(thick?) Hips in comparison to the upper body. Rei's OC is awesome but the left cheek seems weird cuz of that one light shine! OTHER THEN THAT EPIC AS ALWAYS!!!

Good to have you back....and stay a while this time eh?

Also did you forget me too!? D:
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Angel girl's body is a bit thick in comparison to her head and height.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Rusty and yet still so awesome.

The valkyrie looking woman has a couple things that throw me off.
    Her face seems quite delicate and almost baby faced with such a robust muscular body. Her legs are doing something weird that im not sure is possible. Right where the knees are her left knee clearly overlaps her right one then snakes back behind the right. just seems uncomfortable and unlikely? Her neck is thin considering her developed physique it seems natural that shed have a much thicker neck.

Its still leaps and bounds above anything amatureish(the level of many people who do commissions) and those people were fools to not let you finish. Come back more often your work inspires alot of us @@.

Sup with all these people coming back

*sniff* my life was so empty till you came back!

@ Gedeon, Whats up dawg! Thanks for the critique, and yeah, I should have flip the image to double check her hips. Ill be sure to keep an eye on that!

@ Captain_Neko, thanks for pointing it out ;D

@ Psy, Thank you xD. now that you mention it, yeah, her knees are kinda weird looking D:. And yes, her neck is a bit too thin. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that ;D

@ Sylux, cause awesome is about to come back D:<

@ Sparky-J, you're just too kind dawg! <:,D

Here are a couple more from the pimp thread. They are kinda rough is you dont mind, been trying to work on a new method lately.

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :